Is going to bars and picking up men or women really that great?

tell me please :P

3mo is it easy since drinking makes people loose?

Most Helpful Guy

• If it actually works, yeah. Women that go to bars specifically to meet men usually aren't looking for an emotional connection and as a man that doesn't feel emotions very often, that's my perfect cup of tea. I get sex and don't have to feel guilty afterwards for not seeking something further. I would like to thank all the bar girls out there for validating my particular lifestyle.

What Guys Said 16

• In my view, going to bars in general isn’t always the best place to pick up males or females, unless you’re really just looking for a casual hookup and sex. Don’t mistake my words, it also depends on the bar you’re going to. If you’re going into a ‘dive’ bar or a seedy place then your chances of finding something meaningful are very slim.

However, there are more high scale clubs, not really bars, you can go to and picking up people there isn’t always shallow or less than appealing. Just be mindful of where you are and trust your instincts. If you don’t like the look of the place at first glance, then don’t ignore the feelings. That’s my bottom line.

• No, , it's not that great. You wind up with some strange people and it can be dangerous and unhealthy.

• So long as it happens with pleasure & without an incident it's fun alright

• Well you have a few factors...
    -Alcohol.
    -Some people go there with the sole or alternative intent to bone.

So yeah it's a good chance.

• It was fun yeah. Dont do it anymore. More clubs than bars tho. Dancing and getting chicks numbers and maybe leaving with one. Its great for the self esteem lol

is there any tips you want to give me?

Just be yourself and in the moment. If an attractive guy offers to buy you a drink accept it. I guess and try and break the ice. Be open don't be closed off.

• Its overated mostly it doesn't work when trying it on chicks unless its like a local bar or something they usually go out with other friends so you will get cock blocked.

• It depends on the atmosphere of the bar. Some are quasi intellectual others r more about being inebriated n less about talking.

• The thrill of the chase is always good, but I prefer clubbing than bars

• If the motive is achieved without strings getting attached, medical or legal, it is mission accomplished.

• Not really. It's very shallow.

• no you pay drinks for nothing in return : disappointment

• not really

• not really.

• why you wanna go pick up men or women at bars?

• Umm, it depends on the night. Lol

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 8

• I love it! It's a lot of fun. I will dress very provocatively and conveniently forget to put panties on. When I see a guy I think I want to fuck me I make sure he gets to see my pussy and if he doesn't get the hint I will walk up to him and get close, take his hand and put it up my skirt or dress and tell him to fuck me. Often I will get a room near the bar and leave with several guys and have some real fun in my room.

• Hmm it can get fun as you get to meet different kinds of people but tbh I find it best to try it when hanging out with friends and mutual friends. As in you hang out with a friend and they bring new people along, they're more likely to have stuff in common :)

• honestly no , guys want sex and hook up , there a rare chance you might me a guy who wants a relationship. but choose your guys wisely. what if you met a guy and fell for him but guess what he at the bars 24/7 and meeting new girls everyday.
    try meeting guys at the park , dog walk , coffee shop , gym , online dating , etc

• I don't do this... but hell, how hard could it be? I have been to bars... but only a few =)

• That's how my boyfriend found me lol

• It can be fun depending on the type of people you're with

• I haven't done it, but all the people who do it are usually drunk so I doubt it.

• No it's funner to just dance with your friends, let them all pawn over you then leave.