Men: On a poll yesterday most males preferred slender or fit females so would you rather settle for a larger girl or wait?

2mo What about if a girl was active but chubby?

Most Helpful Guy

• Weight is something that really seperates a women. She can be pretty and active, smart but it seems all that still might not be enough to over look the bigger size

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a man, but I'd never settle.

It's just so degrading to all parties involved

What Guys Said 21

• "settle" no thank you , I'm in no rush that I'd need to "settle" for someone.
    Like think for a second , would you want the other person to know that the only reason you chose him/her is that you "settled"?

Excellent point. I'm not sure that settle was the right word she meant but again, great point.

• I'd rather wait for a slender/fit girl.

If what I want is an attractive girl to be my romantic partner, and I know I'm only attracted to thin girls, dating a chubby girl is not a solution to my problem.

• I think their is a gradient for most men I like slender and petite, but I also like women who are chubbier, so long as its not to the point of obesity then I have no issues.

• I don't really feel emotional attachment so I wait for a slender woman that just wants sex. I'm usually waiting for a long time.

• I care much more about if a girl is not a slut, and it's much harder to compromise on that.

• I don't mind slightly chubby. But she must take care of herself. I know some beautiful women who are a bit overweight in some areas but are just slightly overweight. But anything more, or obese... would never settle. Obesity and die hard religion are my deal breakers. Would rather get sex workers than drop my standards.

• I don't mind slightly chubby, but no rolls of fat, not being attracted to overweight women has nothing to do with liking them or not, it is sinply down to do they turn me on, or off!
    If they turn a guy off, then a sexual relationship is pointless, when the guy can't keep it UP.

• Slightly chubby can be attractive... larger girl... aka fat... I will remain single until forever personally. But i can get slender women so its all good.

• It is fine with me so long as I find her compatible and am attracted to her personality.

On a side note, I hardly have a fit, muscular figure myself for me to have such demands but then, even if I did, a larger girl is still fine (provided the aforementioned conditions are satisfied).

• You shouldn't "settle" for anyone, that is not fair to yourself nor the person you are "settling" for.
    Me personally, I consider eating healthy and working out pretty easy to do for anybody, so no I would never be interested in an overweight person.

• I prefer slimmer girls, but I do like some chubby girls also. So if I dated chubby girl, I dont believe it would be settling, I'd date her because I like her.

• Larger as in FAT? NO.

A little extra meat is somewhat okay, but FAT is a no no.

• I like squishy, but to too much squishy to the point where it's not healthy.

• I would help her get fit.

• Wait, they rarely get thinner with age. Find one that is a little too skinny as she will lstill ook good at 40. Check out the mother, that is what you are buying. If it's just for sex, go forth and conquer

• I like a woman that has some plump to her. Love handles, someone I'm not afraid to break.

• I quite like girls that are big and heavy.

I myself am 5'7 and 170lbs.

Current girlfriend is 6'3 and 290lbs, I don't encourage her to lose any weight but I try to get her to take care of herself.

It makes me feel very manly during sex with her especially when my penis hurts her and when it reaches her cervix.

too much info at the end.

• I really picky which explains why I have been single so long

• I know, I will not get what I want, so I am ok when she has more weight as long as she is not above 100kg

• Alright here's the thing, if we're talking about relationships I don't believe in settling and I doubt anyone wants to be a second prize.

• All i want is a girl i love regardless of her shape. Its her heart that counts for me

You are a very rare jewel :)

thank you. yea, just waiting for a girl to nice my heart too. Our world judges based on how you look on the outside rather than the inside of a person... sigh

What Girls Said 0