Is she worth to wait?

I love this girl for 3 years now. All these years she has a 4,5 boyfriends and I never had a chance to approach. Then I was very shy, never stopped loving her because I don't wanna give up on her. She knew me these 3 years. She's finally single and it's been 4 months I contacted her. 1,5 month ago I started dating her (I've never had a relationship before). I already told her before how special, unique she is to me, and the only one person spend the rest of my life with her. And now, she choose some guy over me and dated him, I asked her why? What did I to wrong? Who am I to you? She said: You're important and precious to me. But I'm afraid what's gonna happen if we continue dating and some reason we broke up and never contact each other. About this guy I accept him because he's a good guy. Then she says: If we meant to each other, sometime fate will bring us together, can you wait till I get ready to marry?
Can you wait till I contact you again? she said. I can wait but I'm also afraid what if she never ends her current relationship and marry that guy :( I already wait 3 years and this feeling tears me apart.
P. S We're both 19 and I'm virgin. I just don't want move on or screw around. I really love her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Forget her

Most Helpful Guy

• She is player and not ready to settle down. She likes variety right now. Your mistake was being too hot and heavy with all the love and devotion right off the bat. You came across to her as too needy and clingy. This is why she dumped you. You probably smothered her too. You do not wait because eventually one of those guys will knock her up and you'll still be on sidelines waiting around like a lost puppy. Don't be sucker for that.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It's time to move on man

• She sounds like a COMPLETE b*tch who's just keeping you around. 100%, no doubt, don't be a tool and forget her.

• No woman is worth the wait. Do not be a pathetic and be her backup man after Chad, Tyrone, Jamal, Hose, Roberto have emptied their cum in her multiple times.

1. " I already told her before how special, unique she is to me, and the only one person spend the rest of my life with her."

Mistake 1. By doing this you present yourself as low value male and she went looking elsewhere. HYPERGAMY STRIKES AGAIN.

www.returnofkings.com/.../Hypergamy.jpg

Women want to fuck and date men better than them. This is beta material and puts you in the lower than her category which makes you friendzone material.

"If we meant to each other, sometime fate will bring us together, can you wait till I get ready to marry?"

Aka if i cannot lock down an Alpha male and feel desperate by my late 20's and need a fall back guy to get married I'll give you a call to provide me with stability.