How can you tell someone's age now days?

So when there like in there 30 I can tell but 16-25 I can't tell anymore I thought that Payton list disany channel girl was 12 turns out she's 18 I look at a girls who I think is my age she turns out to be 16-17 And in running start. I have no desire to go to jail so I walk away after I know there age. But it's sieously frustrating I rather not go to a bar and hit on some chick and its cosidered disrespectful if you ask a girl her age but you have to now day other wise you could go to jail. I'm also not gonna get on one of thoughs dating website/apps because girls who are 16-17 can get on there and lie about there age and get you arrested I'm also not into sleeping around with a bunch of women that's just not me so yea how can you tell someone's age nowadays

Most Helpful Guy

• no idea i agree women from 16-27 all look like the same age lollll scares me too :

What Girls Said 1

• Ask but then people lie

What Guys Said 0