Do you tell your friends that you rejected someone?

I've been asked out a few times by girls privately, but I've said no for my own reasons. Whenever I tell my friends about it, they always want to know the names of the girls I rejected. When you reject someone, do you keep it to yourself or tell people?

• I keep it to myself
    70% (26)61% (20)66% (46)Vote
  • I tell other people
    30% (11)39% (13)34% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
17|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I keep it to myself. I never want to embarrass the other person. I rejected them because I didn't think they were right for me. I didn't do it to make a public statement.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If someone were to ask me did you ever go out with so and so? my answer will always be naw, something else came up.
    ~or~
    Whatever happened to Kathy, I thought you two would be perfect together? my answer will always be yeah, so did I.

Of course, the asker always wants details so I say the reason is not very interesting and I would rather focus on something else.. then laugh.

I know my reaction sometimes makes it look like I got rejected, but who really cares? At the very least, I did not say anything negative about the other person and I can put my head down every night knowing that.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• It's not something that I brag about no. I'll only tell them who if I see or know he asked her out, which has happened before. But typically I keep it to myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just becuase they are friends does not mean I have to tell every single aspect of my life to them.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, that would be between the person turned down and myself only.

1|1
    0|0
  • I keep it to myself. why humiliate them.

1|1
    0|0
  • I keep it to myself. I might tell my 2 close friends if they don't know the guy if we're talking about it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Only my best friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, my close friends

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep it to myself unless the person I rejected lied and told other people they had sex with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep it to myslef. Excpet this one time where a guy asked me out to make my bestie jealous and I told her because she deserved better than that douche

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually keep it to myself, but it depends on the circumstance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tell the people who I know won't make that rejected person feel bad. I tell my closest friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I want to, it's not that significant

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally I keep it to myself unless it's a funny story or someone who's a mutual friend.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually keep it to myself, unless the guy annoyed me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't telling people this.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, my friends, family, sometime at my coworker too when I'm boring

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• If someone I'm friends or buddies with asks me, I'll tell them. Maybe they're interested in her, but if I know she got gangbanged by 20 guys at least once, and a couple of black guys another time, they have a right to know. I don't want to stick my dick in a disease-ridden petri dish, I doubt anyone else does either.

0|0
    1|0
  • I try not to so that her feelings are hurt more

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep it to myself

0|0
    0|0