What do you usually think of a really good looking person who is in their 30s but single?

Just wondering

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, I'm single and never dated, it wouldn't bother me, unless she was having sex with different guys all the time in the past. Especially if they don't have kids or some crazy things happening in their lives why would it matter? For me it wouldn't

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. commitment issues
    2. trust issues
    3. too busy

What Guys Said 29

• There isn't anything to think other than could be single for a number of things. Maybe he likes it. Divorced and hasn't found a new lady yet. My sense from being on this site is that young people today thing there is some kind of stigma if you don't have a guy or girl. Can't be further from the truth. Why would there be something wrong with being single. I chose to be single for about four years after my divorce. I didn't go four years because I couldn't find a lady, I choose to spend time working on some things that I knew had a negative effect on my marriage. I then started dating again. Four years sounds like a long time, especially to young people, but I am much happier with who I am and what it is bringing to new relationships. One more thing I have to say. The young people today put way to much emphasis on good looks. Good looks are nothing if the person isn't a good person as well. It wasn't this way a number of years ago. I'm not saying good looks aren't nice, but far from what is important.

• I think (and/or) 1. They have had bad experiences

2. They are focused on things not related to their personal l
    maybe their work, their family, or a social/political
    involvement

3. They have an unconventional or concealed personal l
    life.

• My first thought is that she spent her teens and 20s riding the bad-boy cock carousel.
    My next thought is that she is about to hit the wall, which will give her a brutal reality check.
    My third thought is that she might have been indoctrinated with anti-family anti-woman Femanist lunacy and that she might be beginning to realise that it ruined her life.
    My fourth thought is to kick back and enjoy the schadenfreude.

• They're smart... The average Joe rushes off to get married because they're told that's what they are suppose to do. Then more then half of them end up divorced and miserable with broken families that spawn mixed up children. You're best chances statistically of having a marriage that lasts, starts around 32. While you don't want to wait forever, getting married in your 20s is just asking for trouble. I know several couples that married around 40 and they're doing well. :D

So if you are single in you 30 good for you. By now you've probably learned a bit about yourself and other people, and are likely to choose someone for the right reasons.

• I don't think anything. A person isn't defined by their relationship status. If anything, I'd see it as a prospect.

• I think I see myself in five years 😂

• It depends on where his head's at. It's a good age, as you start earning, get a cool Apt in a cool neighborhood, nice car, money for travel and dating. Enjoy it while it lasts, unless you're a confirmed bachelor. The big earning gay guys are living big.

• nothing- you are not defined by a partner

• that maybe he has some problems in his life and because of those problems he's still single, or he's afraid of serious relationships because of his past experience. or maybe he just a player and a promiscuous guy thats why he's single

• Take withc aution. While not always the rule, there are quite a few 30+ who are single for a reason.

• Apply here! 😆

• I just think they're really picky or have really high standards

• They have been CURSED ! 😃 only kidding for me it means they are looking on the wrong places or its not their time yet something rashional

• they like the single life.

• I just think that they haven't met someone they want to have a long term relationship with, for some reason.

• ether they want to be single or bad luck. and sometimes they could be players.

• XD i´d think about trying to date them :P

• he has a great life

• that it is a really good looking single 30 + year old person. and if she is really sexy I may think about evil and disgusting things I would want to do to her.

• Personality issues, too proud or a Virgin..

• Your still single! Let go get coffee

• male of female? people are making their assumptions here

• They must have a great sex life

• I would think that she's a hot cougar and I would like to take her out for a date sometime

• You have to sniff around and see. Use your gut

• No idea

• gay. they generally, wind up to be gay

• They can't settle down. Immaturity and personality issues.

• Washed up and past their best.

What Girls Said 12

• I dont understand why people think if a person is single in their 30s that there's something wrong with them. Not everyone finds 'the one' at the same time. And there's nothing wrong with having high standards. I think a person should have high standards for the person theyre marrying. Whats the point in settling if you're not going to be happy?

• That they just haven't found the right person. Unless they give off the vibe that they're a player or dirt bag.

• "Can I date you"? Lol

• she's mature and over the petty "relationships" or what the hell why is she single she's too good-looking to be single?

• i think of them just as i think of any other human

• enjoying life?

• "Super super super smart"

• Most likely she has personal problems

• I think is hot. I'd like to get to know him

• They're either somewhat recently out of a serious relationship or weird. I'm not good looking, but am weird and single. Most of the guys I meet fall into these two categories too.

• They don't want a serious relationship

If they do, nobody can stand them

• Emotionally damaged?