Should I be friends with the girl I rejected?

She seemed like a good person, but In my opinion she was not attractive at all. I know how it feels to get rejected because it happened to me before and it took so long to get over it. But anyway, is it even a good idea to be friends with her or no? Should I avoid her?

Most Helpful Girl

• again from a girl's point of view, I think it's more painful to be friends with someone you like but doesn't like you back. I mean if that's what she wants that's fine, if not then it's better for her

What Girls Said 1

• No I think you should actually do all you can to stay away from her because even the slightest bit of interest may get her hopes up. For like a few weeks just give her space and when she gets over this crush which is what it will be it will be ok. Sounds like rubbish advice maybe but for me if I was rejected I'd have hopes all time and if there isn't I'd rather be left to mope and move on

What Guys Said 3

• It will only bring more heartache to her in the long run. It'll be harder for her to get over you.

• If she's ok with being friends with you but you made it clear that you'll never be more than friends than its fine. But if she's not over rejection than she probably woudlnt want to be firends with you

• Yes, because she might have hot friends.