Would the guy mind if I didn't wear any makeup on the first date?

I feel more comfortable without makeup because I won't need to check it every 2 second. I'm a sweaty person! Plus he's never seen me with makeup before anyways.

• Won't mind
    81% (29)86% (43)84% (72)Vote
  • Would mind
    19% (7)14% (7)16% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|21

Most Helpful Guy

• I truly believe that the world would be a lot better place if everyone had to just wake up roll out of bed put some pants on and go get coffee for first dates

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Me too! damn what's your phone number? Want to make some babies!!😄

• 3mo

@Djdhdh 780 xxx xxxx

Most Helpful Girl

• First impressions... First dates aren't about being comfortable it's about impressing. If he showed up in a t-shirt with food stains and didn't shave would that be okay? Probably not
    At least put the minimum like mascara and lipstick

1|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Where's the "meh" option?

• 3mo

@AlwaysBelieving right because some girls it's make or break

• 2mo

@AlwaysBelieving it really is make or break for some when first meeting. ALWAYS put your best foot forward

Thank you for mho!

What Guys Said 20

• I'd for sure mind. I go to some trouble to look good on first dates (and all dates for that matter) and I'd be offended if she didn't do the same and for the ladies make up is a big part of that.

That's my $0.02.

0|0
    0|0
  • DEPENDS.

If you just never wear makeup, I'm not going to suddenly expect it on our date.

But if you do regularly wear makeup, but your face is blank when you show up for our date, I'm going to think you don't give a fuck, or this is some sort of social experiment for you.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

I don't wear makeup on the daily, just when there's special occasions or I'm bored on the weekend haha

• 3mo

Wear makeup for the date unless you're doing something physical for the date.

potentially having sex doesn't count as physical.

• Little to no make up is a good thing. Better for your skin actually. I don't want to be dating a cal for months and go "what happened?" She then says it's her w/o make up.

1|0
    1|0
  • My girlfriend doesn't wear makeup. That face is great the way it is?

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure , if it all goes well he's gonna see you without makeup sooner or later. If you want to go au nautral , go ahead.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

He never seen me with makeup on before

• Show All
    • 3mo

Well , don't do it :3
      It's okay to be different.

• 3mo

Ok so no makeup lol ok thanks

• Depends on the girl, some girls really look fine without it. Like someone mentioned it shows effort I guess, but I'm pretty oblivious to makeup most of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not mind, I see no need for a lot of makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind it, especially if a girl looks good enough naturally, it would even give her more points.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind it...

But then again I'm the type of guy who finds girls in baggy comfy sweatpants cute so...

0|0
    0|0
  • Seeing a woman without face paint... that would be a bonus on a first date.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be you 👍

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like makeup, so I'd prefer a girl to never wear it actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would mind if I'm being really honest,
    but not that much of a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if you looked really good without it

0|0
    0|0
  • He isn't worth it if he minds you not wear any makeup.

0|0
    1|0
  • For a first date I prefer her without make-up. I don't like getting that stuff on my pants while I'm getting a blowjob.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would mind

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends if you're a natural beauty, would you mind if I showed up in my work truck or sports car?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Don't matter cause i drive my own car

• 3mo

Was just making an example of what would be a better first impression, really wasn't meaning my car, just people like to make a good first impression since it's usually a lasting impression

• Would a girl mind if a guy showed up to a first date with ragged clothes with food stains all over them?

0|0
    0|0
  • If he does mind, is he worth it?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Stop shitting

• 3mo

I'm not, it's just a question. :(

What Girls Said 8

• "Those who mind don't matter and those who matter won't mind." 😊

0|2
    0|0
  • On here girls will tell you that he doesn't mind. But in real life, he will mind. At least until you get to know him more.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy. But don't change yourself for anyone! If he doesn't like you for not wearing make up, he's not the right guy. I don't wear make up either, and my man even prefers me not wearing make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never wear up on dates and am yet to receive any complaints.

0|1
    0|0
  • If he saw you with makeup in the first place, then why would you change. I think he'ed love you the way you are.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

No, he never seen me with makeup before.

• Show All
    • 3mo

What? Hows that even possible

• 3mo

I don't know, maybe I'm just over thinking

• MAKE UP... I voted make up

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys on gag will say they do not mind but men say different things from what they truly feel. In real life guys would care

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't have a full whore face on for a first date, you're not even a real woman...😑 ... Gawd! Someone help me pack my bags because I am DONE!! With this GDAMN PLANET!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

0|0
    2|1