Hello everyone, I am doing a dating test (both male and female) Which body type would you rather date?

i'd really appreciate it if you answered in full answer and not just a one worded reply ( tell me why you chose this option) THANK-YOU :)

• skinny (fit)
    100% (21)87% (27)92% (48)Vote
  • fat (obese/chubby)
    0% (0)13% (4)8% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|11

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel like most people are gonna pick the more healthier specimen. iam a fairly fit guy so I'd want my partner to be as well. I enjoy outside activities and exercise and such, she'll have to be able to do all that I can do. it's simple attraction. we're attracted to healthier and fit partners

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• Well... I work out, I exercise, I eat healthy.

I would expect the same from the girl I'm dating.

It's gender equality.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither someone fit and healthy but with meat on their bones, sooo FIT and preferably symmetrical.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like a skinny and fit girl, but somebody who were slightly chubby would be fine as well. considering I am slightly chubby yet fit, as long as she is not seriously huge and as long as she is fit

0|0
    0|0
  • I like more average wieght girl. It depends how much fat she is, if she is just little bit over weight , but has pretty face. I would date her. I don't like to skinny as well like if she looks like reaper.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only attracted to thin/fit girls. I don't think that will ever change

0|0
    0|0
  • neither to skinny neither to fat just average and that would have some muscles would be perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • skinny (fit)

0|0
    0|0
  • The emphasis was on fit. I prefer a girl with curves, usually. But mosty I want them to be fit enough to be able to keep up with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • A woman with a healthy amount of fat and curves. I don't like skinny/toned women with low body fat. I didn't vote, because there's no option for a woman at a healthy weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • pretty skewed poll. no middle options?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

there actually is if you take the time to look fit/skinny ( as in healthy weight ) -then to chubby-fat-obese there's no other in-between

• 2mo

there should be skinny, fit, average, overweight, obese

that's what it should have been

What Girls Said 9

• A thick fit-ish guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh, neither option. I like an in-betweeny. But yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im bi

I like super skinny girls.
    I like muscular/athletic men

0|0
    0|0
  • Lean / fit / ripped

All is good as long as :
    1. He isn't fat
    2. I'm not more muscular than him

0|0
    0|0
  • Skinny doesn't mean fit but alright I'd go for a mixture

0|0
    0|0
  • I like skinny guys but I won't deny s chubby guy. They Are cute and I am chubby myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • A perfect middle

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

But strives to better themselves in every way. As would I.

• Well. I like the skinny fat sloppy chick with big boobies but that is not an option?

0|0
    0|0
  • Fit and because it looks hot and I have a fat phobia.

0|0
    0|0