Easy first date ideas?

So I met a guy through a friend. The first time I met him the three of us hung out at my friend's house and played basketball for a while. The guy isn't from my neighborhood so he only comes around on weekends. So the guy is really into me and so he wants to come see me this weekend without my friend because she went to stay with some family out of town. So it's he keeps saying it's a date but there's literally nothing to do around here. We can't chill at my place because my parents would never allow that, we can't chill at his place cause he lives on the other side of the city, and we can't chill at our friends house cause she's not here right now. I can't really think of anything for us to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Cook a fantastic meal at home. Basically, go out to a restaurant at your home (or his) and cook some big complex meal together. It can take several hours or all day. Do it on the weekend. This is good because you are making something together and you get to concentrate on the meal and each other.

I'm a terrible cook and if you would've read the description you would've noticed that we can't go to each other's houses.

That's not an issue. Have your dad with a parent around. It's not a big deal if you are just getting to know each other. Later, you can have more "alone dates".

I'm literally not allowed to bring any guy outside of my family into my house.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to the park and arrange a pic nic, or go to the movies.

What Guys Said 2

• there has to be something if y'all live in a city. It doesn't sound like you live where I do where playing with fucking horses is the most exciting thing around

No horses around here. We both live in the ghetto parts of Philadelphia. There's pretty much nothing to do

Yea it gets incredibly annoying having to catch 3 buses just to see a movie or something.

Yeah, fuck that. We don't even have public transportation so get your parents to drive, walk 5 miles into town (fuck that), hope your friends' parent would pick me up or go fuck myself 😂😂😂

• Hang out at a park, go to a small ice cream joint, go for a walk, book store. Be creative be safe and have fun.

What Girls Said 0