Would you ever say yes or give your number to a guy who approached you while you are with another guy whether its a date or your boyfriend?

would you ever say yes or give your number to a guy who approached you while you are with another guy whether its a date or your boyfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy I did not know just walked up to me and asked for my phone number the only thing he would get from me would be a kick in the ball bag. No stranger has ever asked for my number. Its maybe because I have a sign round my neck that says "Ask for my number and I kick your balls"

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't if it was a girl.

What Girls Said 4

• Never! That's very disrespectful to the guy I'm dating. Why would I be interested in taking another guys number if I'm with a guy I'm dating, or in a relationship with. That'd be humiliating for my SO. It would make it appear I'm not loyal to my boyfriend too

I'd refuse to give him my number. Besides even if was single I'd never give my number to a random guy who approached me

• I might if I was on a date. but if i was with my boyfriend I wouldn't give it to them

• Lol hell no.
    I'm not going to screw up the relationship I'm building with my bf/or the guy I'm dating by giving out my number to a stranger IN FRONT OF THEM. Not happening.
    Even the guy is drop dead gorgeous, not happening lol
    would you do that if a girl ask for your number while you with your gf/date? Nooo... Extremely disrespectful and immature.

• No. Not if he wants my number because he's interested in dating me or something. I'll exchange numbers with a guy as friends or for business, but other than that nope. I have a boyfriend.

What Guys Said 0