Would you date a guy with manboobs?

Girls, I'm wondering if you would date a girl with manboobs? I'm asking as I'm a size 38B, and have had girls tell me before that they wouldn't date someone with "bitch tits" or "pudding cups". Wondering if there's anyone who has a different opinion out there? Please be honest. Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• id date a guy with man boobs. Tbh I don't really care about what his body looks like, as long as he's happy and healthy I think that's attractive.

Could you expound more on healthy?

Healthy meaning as long as he isn't at risk of dying from being over/under weight. Of course that wouldn't hangs my love for him but I would help him get better. In my opinion a few pounds over weight is okay again as long as he isn't at risk of death.

*change

Most Helpful Guy

• You could have gynocmasita. I would look into it , only special insurances are willing to help , it's the surgeons that is difficult to convince to do it, but if you pay out of picket 5K. It will help.

What Girls Said 4

• The last guy that I dated was heavier and had "manboobs" but I didn't care. I was very attracted to him. He was a good guy for the most part. Bodies are weird and change over time. Cliche as it sounds, personality matters most.

How big were his man boobs? If you don't mind me asking.

Tbh I'm not really sure, they could have been around B size? All that really mattered was that he was healthy.

• 38b? You had yourself measured? What the eff? WHY 😐.. You wear bras? 😖!!

Can't you just do chest exercises and make them hard?

Also, if you lose weight, your boobs might get smaller, it does on girls because it's just fat... And if you do a lot of chest exercises along with losing weight, you'll get a nice chest...

Anyway!!! If they look like boobs I wouldn't find it attractive... So I'd opt for losing weight and bench pressing if I were you..

I do wear bras, mostly for support. My breasts bounce everywhere if I don't. 😬 What do you think of that? Would you date a guy who had to wear a bra?

Haha no!! Bouncing? Why don't you just lose weight? Maybe you like it... And well, I'm not attracted to boobs.

• Lol I was totally into this guy. Everyone said he had "man boobs". I didn't really notcie them before that. He was on the stockier side which I thought was so hot. I'm a pretty small girl so I guess the contrast attracted me. Man boobs or not, a guy can still be hot! Haha

If its alright to ask, how big were his manboobs?

Haha I don't know exactly. But they were actually pretty noticeable. Some guys probably have a lot bigger, but let's just say it wouldn't have hurt him to wear a small bra. 😂😂 Either way there is always going to be a girl out there that is willing to look past little (or big) differences like that. Lol I would just be concerned with health. Girls want a relatively healthy guy, if possible.

• No, that would mean he is overweight. I am not overweight, therefore I wouldn't want to date someone who is.

What Guys Said 0