He's got a week and half before a big exam and he went two days without contacting me (just mentions on FB). Is this okay in a relationship?

He mentioned me on FB so I guess we were in contact but he didn't text or call me. The Sunday before he sent sweet texts to me. The two days where he just mentioned me I sent him 2 sweet goodnight text that received zero response.

Wednesday (today) he messaged me numberous times just updating me on his studies and nothing sweet about me or the messages I sent - is this okay or should I be worried about our relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• he is cheating on u with a game names svitllana there is no exams

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah I don't think you need to be worried, there's probably a lot on his mind at the moment with this exam. And he's probably just stressed :)

What Guys Said 1

• It's not good. Unless he physically glues himself to you, it's not a good sign I'm afraid.

He still tagged me in things though, he was thinking about me and didn't want to commit to a conversation. He's told me I'm distracting, he can't focus when I'm over he just wants to spend time with me

that's fair enough, no?

What Girls Said 1

• You guys in a relationship? His your bf?
    He doesn't respect you at all.
    Exam bullshit doesn't matter.
    Don't buy that excuse when a guy tells you he's too busy. Nobody is too busy for its partner. I dated busy docs, residents, lawyers. They all able to make time for their family, dates. Maybe he's busy to meet you, on the phone with you for a long time, or text you back and forth keep the convo going. But still he can make a contact.
    Of course he is busy, but he's not that busy to send you text here and there. He's busy to keep the convo going but at least he can text you, call you quick so you know he's thinking about you. and he could have simply replied to your good night texts.
    He just messaged you today so he's not being a total asshole. He still is. End the relationship you deserve better.