Is it better to be upfront with a man or wait it out and see if anything changes?

I am curious because A guy that I'm interested in seems to be pulling away and i really just wanna have a open honest conversation with him about it but don't wanna push him further away. I've been told before that I can overreact sometimes so I don't wanna make any rash decisions and lose him. But by not saying anything I feel like I'll lose him any way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Open and honest communication is the best way forward.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people overthink , assume and over analyse at times. I do sometimes. It can be a "killer "in relationships. Assumptions and overthinking can create a problem that wasn't even there in the first place

I'm the sort of person though who has to know where I stand. So if I have some concern and I believe it's a genuine concern then I'll voice my concern.

If I felt someone pulling away then I'd need to talk about it. If someone is pulling away there could be a number of reasons why. So it's important to talk about it , then you'll know where you stand and what's on his mind

Thank you. I'm usually the same way. My overthinking has ruin my past relationships. But didn't wanna risk it with him. I'll talk to him tonight.

I can relate to that

Yeah I would talk to him. If you don't , your overthinking will just become worse. You need answers coz you're concerned he's pulling away. So hopefully he can remove any doubts you have. I hope it works out ok for you

What Guys Said 1

• Tell him how you feel. The number one problem is when women fail to directly tell a guy what is bothering them. We don't know unless we are told directly. We are dense that way :)

What Girls Said 1

• Just have an upfront conversation with him. You need to know, before he is too far to even get in contact with.