She agreed to date, then next day she messaged saying she can't. What did I do wrong?

So this girl i met at a store she was working at - i gave her my number on the back of the receipt saying I'd like to get to know her etc.
She messaged back and we've been texting since.
Yesterday, she agrees on a date for this coming Sunday.
Today, she messages me saying she's got too much on and needs to focus on her studies and probably has no time to date and that she's sorry.

Coincidentally i added her on Facebook yesterday too (she accepts) but her profile states "content not available".

Did she see something on my Facebook she didn't like?
I don't have anything rude or something to hide..

I'll give her benefit of the doubt that what she's saying is true.. But also, I'm so confused.. did i do something wrong?

What Girls Said 1

• No, you did not do anything wrong, it is probably just her being happy with her current status.

Ok I'd like to think I've done nothing wrong. Thanks for the input :)

You gave it a shot and took your chance. If she changes her mind, she knows where you're at.

What Guys Said 1

• Did she block you in FB?

Im not sure if she did. It's the first time I've seen the error message. The error message looks weird as if I'm trying to connect to her profile with no data or wifi on.