Girls, am I shallow to prefer tall men?

I don't hate guys who aren't tall but I seem to be more attracted to tall guys, I don't know why. Am I shallow?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll only be perceived as shallow to short men who know they don't have a chance with you.
    (But no, its not shallow)

What Girls Said 25

• You are far from shallow hun. It is a common attraction mainly because women usually like for their man to be taller then them; It keeps the awkwardness to a minimum, some women think it makes them look shorter (Much preferred from tall girls like myself lol), and most just find it absolutely sexy as hell ;) ~ Its in a girl's nature.

Glad I'm not the only one who finds tall sexy.

Awwwee well of course you are not the only one hun :) we all have our different preferences.

• Not at All. It is just your Personal Preference that This is what you Choose in Height with A... Tall Man.
    Am I Prejudice or Racist because I prefer Arab guys or even Foreign men, to American White guys, because in Having Had Many of them All, Short and Tall, Now it is My own Preference that I... Prefer.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Having preferences is not shallow. Everyone has preferences , so no one can judge you in a negative way for preferring taller men. That's your choice. After all it's you who is dating him , no one else. You can't date a guy based on other people choices or preferences

• I usually think of shallow people who expect someone to be more perfect than what is normal. So if a woman just basically has a type because of a physical attribute, that's not being shallow. But if you refused to date a man unless he was good looking or unless he had a lot of money, then that's being selective based on how society might view your choice.

• You are attracted to what you're attracted to. Nothing wrong with that.

• It's a preference and if that doesn't dictate your every choice in men, then no, it's not shallow overall.

• Not shallow, I mean they'd say no to a fat chick, so you can say no to a shorter guy... to each his own.

• No, why is that shallow? I don't like blonde hair on men. If you prefer tall, then so be it.

• No that isn't shallow

• I don't think so. I like tall men. I don't hate short men, I've certainly liked short guys. But being tall is attractive to me. I guess I like looking up at the guy I like.

• No, you have a preference. That's what you like so it is what it is. It doesn't make you shallow.

• Not you're not shallow, it's just an attraction

• no, it's just a preference. I'm only 5'1 and I don't date guys under like 5'10, but I prefer a 6ft. I just meet a guy online, when we went on the date and met he was only like 5'6. taller than me, but still tiny. no 2nd date for him

• Maybe not shallow. We all have our preferences, but I think you're missing out. Short guys are cute.

• Not at all, it's just what you're attracted to.

• No its just a preference

• Not at all. I prefer tall men too.

• I feel the same way, we all have our preferences.

• That's not being shallow at all. That's being honest about what attracts you.

• Not at all. It's just your personal preference

• Nope, just a preference.

• Nope it's called preference

• Nope.

• Mpst women go for taller men

• Yes, you are especially if your short