Is it normal to prefer dating my own race?

I'm a white guy and prefer white women, I just feel attracted more to my own race.

Most Helpful Girl

• Normal, it's what you're attracted to. But never turn down a date based on skin color because you never know where love will turn up! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well for me as a Russian guy living in USA... Russian girls don't like me. I dated 2 , first fell out of love , 2nd was absuive only liked me for my money, Russian girls here hate Russian guys like me, not know why, they prefer Americans because of big rich cars. American girls all put me in the friend zone , U. K. Girls I not mind but something about them like they are all crazy and get mad Sooo easily. German girls not like me because I'm Russian , Italian girls are hot but only like hard core douchebags. I learned , I don't care what race you are, if you respect me and I do you and we both love each other and want to be a team. That's all I asked for

What Girls Said 19

• I don't know, I'm mixed (Puerto Rican and Jamaican) and I'm more attracted to men who aren't apart of my culture. Meaning White men, black Americans, East Asians, Native Americans, etc. I'm not really attracted to other Puerto Rican men, or other Jamaican men. Now, I still find them attractive but more often I find myself attracted to people of a different race and culture.

• It's more than normal... It's worldwide extremely common.

I on the contrary not so normal... I am not one bit attracted to my own race... And probably never will be... THAT is not so common.

• Me too. I don't find that I am attracted to other races and I think it's perfectly normal.

• I'm pretty sure most people prefer dating within their own race, heck, I know girls from my HS who would only date within their NATIONALITY, my Egyptian friend only wants an Egyptian man, even my Lebanese friends only want Lebanese men.

• Yes it's normal. There's nothing wrong with a preference. Preferences only become a problem when it becomes racism when someone views their race as superior to others.

• yeah it's fine as long as your mindset is that we're all equal, it's perfectly fine

• Sure it is.

• Sure. I don't care.

• Preferring your own race-normal
    Preferring different race-normal
    So nothing to worry about

• We're the opposite

• Your preferences.

• it is up to you who you are going to date

• No, it's just your preference.

• Just date whoever, as long as you love them and they mean the world to you, nothing else matter even if its race

• No I don't think so it all depends on who you are attracted to no matter what race.

• It's like the majority of people...

• As long as you don't feel prejudice towards people of colour, yeah you're normal-
    But if you feel they're beneath you than you're a horrible person.

• For a white person, yes.

• In America i would be considered latina i guess, it's racist, i live in Brazil, and I'm poor, here is full of blacks, mestizos, latinos, caucasians, white, generations results of mestizo mixing with mestizo, blacks mixing with dark mestizos, whites/caucasians mixing with mestizos, and I prefer the handsome types of white men, but i don't even think in race it's because they looks better, but maybe i will end with someone that don't looks like them because i live around other kind of men.

What Guys Said 11

• Nothing wrong with that. There is NO Absolute right or wrong and NO Absolute Normal or Not Normal for dating whomever you want to date, regardless of their race, ethnicity, nationality, etc.

Each to their own. Date whomever they want to date, regardless.

• Yea, it's the most common thing in the world. People tend to go after people that are genetically different, yet similar. So basically most people go for someone that looks kind of similar, but not like their brother/sister. But then too it's completely fine to date outside of your race, I'm obviously generalising.

• Yeah it's perfectly normal. Only far-leftists will try to convince you otherwise.

• Just your preference. But prepare some women of other races to get butthurt over this.

• That's okay and I think it's the most common situation. Your opinion may change too.

• I feel quite the same i like the most white girls or I would prefer to date them. Of course other race girls can be hot as well it doesn''t matter... latin, black, Asian.

• its ok I am white but I can fuck blacks or Asians

• It's not normal to want to date outside your race

• Her father is the brother of my mom. Like, we grew up together, and she grew up hot, you know, she fucking grew up hot. And all my friends are trying to fuck her, you know, and I'm not gonna let one of these assholes fuck my cousin. So I used the cousin thing, as like, an in with her. I'm not like, gonna let someone else fuck my cousin, you know? If anyone's gonna fuck my cousin, it's gonna be me. Out of respect.

• you can date who you want.

• Yes it is perfectly normal and billions of people around the world feel the same way you do.

I'm white and I like white women too but I am also attracted to women of other races such as Hispanic, Indian and Middle Eastern women.