Be honest, do you think men with smaller cocks are not as good people?

people are very politically correct these days, but then it's pretty obvious that men with bigger cocks are superior, is it not?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You know how most women have this weird thing where they exaggerate flaws in their appearance to absurd levels? Or how they have a very warped view of their body?

Men often have this with their dicks. And it is getting worse, thanks to porn. Not only are larger guys the choice "talent" for porn, but check out how camera lenses even distort reality. A whole lot of guys see themselves much smaller than they really are as their reference is something that chooses larger guys and the whole process of capturing these images further distorts what is already large in the first place.

What Girls Said 9

• Here's what I've noticed... guys who are smaller tend to want to please more as if they are making up for something they don't have. The biggest guys I've been with have all just treated sex as if all they had to do is show up.

As for good and bad people, I don't consider the guys - I consider who is doing the judging. If a woman I know has nothing better to do than to complain of her boyfriend's small dick or be proud of her boyfriend's big dick, it says a lot more about *her* than anything about *him*.

• Pretty sure your cock has no direct correlation to whether or not you're an asshole or a good person.

Men with bigger wangs are just considered more sexually desirable to some women. That's it.

• i dont think that is very acurate at all. i dont think a man penis size has anything to do with how good of a person they are.
    but sometimes men let their cock sizes affect their views and how they carry themselves.

• Its not about the size of the boat its the movement of the ocean

• Yes, kindness is directly proportional to penis size

• And what exactly does the size of their dick have to do with whether or not they're a decent person? I mean guys don't walk around with the junk out so how would know anyway?

• Hahahahaha. Oh yeah, I only date guys with big dicks.
    (Kidding).

so you're politically correct? cool.

Don't worry about what he says, he obviously has a 2 inch pinch and is mad at the world... ugh sad.

@TonyRyanAgain @CisScum thanks :) yeah I won't pay any attention to him now lol

• What has the size of your dick got to do with being a good person? Lol if anything, guys with bigger dicks are very arrogant and therefore makes them the bad people

What Guys Said 12

• I think guys with smaller dicks are more likely to become bitter assholes while guys with big dicks are more likely to become arrogant assholes.

• 0|0
  • I don't know about smaller cocks, but I definitely do believe that people who have trouble getting laid are the worst kind of people there is.

• I've seen studies that show that shorter men are more jealous when it comes to their gfs and wives. Nothing else.

• Size of someone's dick does not make that person better or worse.
    Out of all the things you can be proud of such as education, career, how much you make, or even how good you look, if your dick size is the only thing you're proud, you probably have nothing else going in your life.

• It's okay bud your a good guy regardless.
    What the fuck is this insecur post about? You gots dicks on the mind friend.

Insecure? not really. but i post as i please, dude... so many others like this, as a man, look and move on.

• How the fuck is having a big dick "politically correct". How is being politically correct having anything to do with this? Am I in the Twilight Zone?

• Yeah, so?

• Yes I am superior

• don't let that get to you man

• I'm only 7 inches long and 5 inches around and 2 inches wide. I feel superior to me m8s especially if I'm around Asians or passing through Chinatown.

• I don't think that has anything to do with their size