• Yes
    100% (2)50% (1)75% (3)Vote
  • Normal
    0% (0)50% (1)25% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• You question doesn't make sense unless you have a different definition of the word "filial". We all date filial people based on my understanding of the word.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

It's when a son / daughter are near their family especially parents and brother / sister (live near, pass everyday Sunday in their house, put family at first priority and when their parents are too old they take care of them (like their parents would live in the house as you), and go in vacancy with her family at least 1 week for summer vacancy and pass all the important day with her family (chrismas, Easter, etc...)

• Show All
    • 2mo

Why do you would not?

• 2mo

So why?

What Guys Said 4

• What the heck is a filial girl?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

It's when a son / daughter are near their family especially parents and brother / sister (live near, pass everyday Sunday in their house, put family at first priority and when their parents are too old they take care of them (like their parents would live in the house as you), and go in vacancy with her family at least 1 week for summer vacancy and pass all the important day with her family (chrismas, Easter, etc...)

• 2mo

Yeah, I suppose I would. It sounds like it's pretty much someone who takes care of their family, which I really admire.

• 2mo

Yes, it's kinda the idea

• Normal

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl who gets along with her parents?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Really near them, take care of them, etc... strong bonds. It's a bit what we called a good son / daugther

• Can you define what this means in the context of the question?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Full Definition of filial. 1 : of, relating to, or befitting a son or daughter 2 : having or assuming the relation of a child or offspring.

Sounds incestuous...

• 2mo

I don't undertand your definition...

• 2mo

That's a dictionary definition of filial. Based on what you said, yes, I would date someone like that.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.