Would you date a filial girl?

• Yes
  • Normal

Most Helpful Guy

• You question doesn't make sense unless you have a different definition of the word "filial". We all date filial people based on my understanding of the word.

It's when a son / daughter are near their family especially parents and brother / sister (live near, pass everyday Sunday in their house, put family at first priority and when their parents are too old they take care of them (like their parents would live in the house as you), and go in vacancy with her family at least 1 week for summer vacancy and pass all the important day with her family (chrismas, Easter, etc...)

Why do you would not?

So why?

What Guys Said 4

• What the heck is a filial girl?

Yeah, I suppose I would. It sounds like it's pretty much someone who takes care of their family, which I really admire.

Yes, it's kinda the idea

• Normal

• A girl who gets along with her parents?

Really near them, take care of them, etc... strong bonds. It's a bit what we called a good son / daugther

• Can you define what this means in the context of the question?

Full Definition of filial. 1 : of, relating to, or befitting a son or daughter 2 : having or assuming the relation of a child or offspring.

Sounds incestuous...

I don't undertand your definition...

That's a dictionary definition of filial. Based on what you said, yes, I would date someone like that.

What Girls Said 0