I'm going to approach a girl for the first time ever. Any tips?

As you guys may or may not know, I have absolutely NO dating experience. I work at an amusement park. There is a girl that works at a restaurant inside the park that I have a crush on. She's probably the prettiest girl I've ever seen 😍 We've made eye contact a few times and we always grin at each other. The last time I saw her I was walking by the restaurant and I kinda stared at her. Right when I looked away I gues she looked up cause she was looking at me. I smiled and she kinda waved and mouthed the word "hi". This weekend I want to finally approach her. I'm only working on Saturdays now that school has started, so I'm not sure if I will see her much anymore. I do work this Sunday tho. How should I approach her? I was just thinking of introducing myself, talking a little then asking for her number. I've never approached a girl before so I need lots of help 😂 Thanks GAGers 👍🏽

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha well first of all, congratulations for making the first move! Your lucky because you guys work nearby and you already have something to talk about! When I first approached a guy I literally had nothing to talk about because I didn't know nothing about him (thank god we still talk to this day) Learn from my mistakes though; first off, dont get nervous, do not put her on a podium, see her as a long distance friend you haven't spoken to, that way you won't feel as uncomfortable and you will be yourself more. Secondly; make sure the conversation only goes for 5 minutes because she is at work, but make sure to visit her every now and again too. Eventually you will be able to ask for her number or facebook. Thirdly; dont rush into anything, get to know each other more, once you feel she is comfortable around you ask her out on a date. And finally; plan what your gonna say first but dont plan the rest, it never pans out as how you want it, only the beginning does 😂
    Good luck!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah man just normally approach as if you are approaching anyone you know or ever have met, you should have no problem. Be cool and relax, don't put pressure on yourself and if you gain nothing there's no problem, there are many more out there.

What Girls Said 1

• Does she work with you?

Technically no. I work in a store at the amusement park, she works at a restaurant in the park.

What Guys Said 2

• Don't treat her like "prettiest girl you've ever seen" from just first time lol smh

• Just normal approach. Stay friendly, and calm. Do not ask for her number straight away. If you cannot find anything to talk after some minutes, go sure to finish the conversation first.

Also, tell us how it went. I wish you my greatest luck!