Guys & girls: how do you deal when you have an off day with your SO?

Do you guys ever have those off days with your partner, I am in a new relationship and we kind of had an off day yesterday. ( which i get is normal and happens in a relationship) We just seemed more quiet then usual. Maybe its just me and anxiety, but do you discuss with your partner about how you feel when having an off day?

Most Helpful Guy

• women just love to talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk and talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk
    srsl do u have that much info that needs sharing

Most Helpful Girl

• We would always ask each other afterwards online, we meet each other online and find it easier to talk about these kind of stuffs on chatt sometimes.

We always sorted it out anyway.

I am usually the one that are quiet and he would get worried, then ask me if something is wrong and if there is anything he should be worried over. I would explain that I am a introvert person, and before being with him, I used to have a lot of time alone with my cats. So he said he understand and dont mind it.

What Guys Said 1

• Give him a blowjob. Will fix things right up

What Girls Said 2

• Like a day where things just feel weird? I ask him if something's wrong and do my best to trust his answer. If it's a day where we're fighting, we tend to go do separate things and calm down and then come back at the end of the night and talk about it.

Yeah just kind of a weird day, not like we were fighting or anything just felt off and i hate it. And then being a girl anxiety kicks in and i kinda start to panic a little lol

I'm diagnosed with GAD too, so yeah, I definitely get the panic thing :P But I just have to attempt to realise that he's not the kind of person who would lie to me like that, if something was wrong, he'd tell me. It doesn't always work and I'm usually still pretty anxious for the rest of the night but there's nothing more that either of us could do.

• I just let it go and start fresh the next day or if I see him later on I will try to make the best of it, if something is bothering me I will mention it and we will talk it through, it doesn't have to be big deal or an argument just a mention x