Have you ever seen someone so repulsive looking to the point where it actually ruins your vibes?

Srs. Went to to the library and ask if I could borrow a ti-83 calculator because mine is broken. The chick comes to the desk and was absolutely repulsive. She was pasty white and chubby. She had the hairiest fucking arms I have ever seen in my life. She lifts her arms and she had a forest of hair under her pits. I legitimately gagged in my mouth, it was fucking obvious. She was wearing a spaghetti strap top as well.. pimples all over her shoulders. Her teeth were fucking yellow. Her face was all greasy and had pimples everywhere. It's not like she was having a bad day either because she smiling and laughing with the other librarians. I have never witnessed such a unkept, repulsive person throughout the entiritey of my life. It actually put me in a bad mood.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I went out one sho with wasn't that size at meeting but ended up 36 stone! after a while I just used to look at him and feel yuk, not for his looks but he regularly shit himself and everytime he bent over his ass would pop out and you could see the shit in the cracks of his ass totally gross he said his arm could no longer fit round his belly to wipe and couldn't do it from the front as his cheeks no longer parted, I even bought a little mop sale dishas washer to help him improve his hygiene but it didn't work - even the kids used to laugh at him on the street anyway needless to say it was over

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never meet anyone that bad but when I was a delivery driver I used to go to this one address Sulak ln and there was this guy who ordered at the same time every day. He would open the door and I swear I gagged every time. I started trying to knock and then step back but then he would ask me to step inside to put the food somewhere.

The place smelled like new ports (cheap cigarettes) and death. He was in this wheelchair but I don't think he needed it and sometimes he had his pants halfway down. So gross.

What Girls Said 13

• It's never ruined my day personally but I have been put off by people before.

I have however had my day ruined by dudes who fucking stink.

• Maybe your personality is on Parr with her looks lol

• haha OMG this girl traumatized you X_X mm as for me, I'm not sure, I can't really remember, it might of happened but not recently !
    I think it's actually lack of respect to present yourself in an extremely bad way in society X_X
    I hope she smelled nice at least xD

• This is really, really mean. And no. Never had that happen

• Omg... Lol you're horrible.

• Damn that is mean...

• No, that's mean.

• Not really.

• Does she sound worst then a...

pale skinny boy with messy hair, wrinkles under his eyes, glossy sad eyes, and wearing a black hoodie and blue jeans?

You sound just like my parents and older sister.

• When the person smells bad 😖😖

• No?
    😂😂

• I don't even pay attention to most people, so no it has never happened to me. The only type of people who ruin my vibes are the ones who do not take a shower. Of course I am not talking about homeless people. I am talking about the ones who can afford it, yet they choose not to.

• Everyday...

What Guys Said 8

• Omg yes. Where everyone sees weird looking people at Walmart. Was there checking out. Saw what I thought was an older dude, late 40s or 50s. Had an a somewhat overweight body but was a man's and the face look like a dude. And the hair. But had a very high pitched female voice. It was so weird

• Haha you sound traumatized 😂

• No because I'm not an ass

• Wow thnx for boner kill fgit wtf

• I can't stop laughing! not trying to be a jerk but I can't right now! Comedy is gold 😂

• 0|0
  • but she might have a heart of gold... .

• I have some guys I've seen actually make me want to throw up