I feel so pathetic? What should I do?

I have been obsessing over a colleague for about three years...

I have realized that I have been really stupid and immature, ignoring her, avoiding her... Not replying to her texts...

She was just trying to be my friend and had no clue that I liked her... I was shy and inexperienced ( She is the first girl that I have actually talked to in my life)

I started being nice to her, but now she is super cold to me... and I feel even worse...

I feel like saying sorry to her... I just want to stop feeling pathetic and really want to fix things... or at least diffuse the situation...

How can I stop feeling pathetic? Should I say sorry? I feel like I owe it to her...

My Story if you'd like to read:
The first year is when I met her, we started getting closer and closer... We talked, laughed, texted a lot... I thought she liked me... I was really into her... She is my first love...

The second year... I had indirectly asked her out, and she didn't really give me an answer... I took it as a no... and stopped talking to her...

She continued talking to me... So I thought, maybe she did like me... She is part of a charity and actually invited me out to support her...

I went out, I wanted to ask her out here... but I saw her boyfriend and was heart broken again...

So I stopped talking to her, and she noticed... I don't know why, but she was texting me about getting into a fight with her boss, and saying her boyfriend was a bad person, and venting to me about a lot of stuff so I would reply... Some people say she didn't want to lose me as a friend? but I'm really unsure... Sounded like she liked my attention...

The rest of the year we were both hot and cold towards each other... Talking and Ignoring each other at times...

Year 3...
I have been completely cold to her...

But I realized that it's my fault now... I really overread everything

So I have been nice to her, but she has been super cold to me back now...

Cont.

2mo A lot has happened to in her life as well, I noticed a huge change in behavior when she broke up with her boyfriend ( The guy she wanted to Marry, but knew he didn't want marriage) and she is my age as well 26... Her dreams of getting married and having kids are getting shattered and that's what she really wanted...

Anyhow,

Now I am trying to be nice, want to fix things and she is super cold...

I don't want to date her..

I want to be friends again or at least no feelings/tension between u
2mo Bump

Most Helpful Girl

• Go talk to her and explain yourself.. Heart to heart talks really help

What I would do for a heart to heart with her... but I don't think she's the type and we are not even talking now :(

You are welcome, I still feel like I need to talk to her... but it's really hard and I don't know the perfect way to say what I have to say.

A gift.. Thats not to flashy.. Attach a card to it and give it to her.. On the card write what you feel is most direct and sincere but brief.. The gift as a sorry sign and as a peace offering.. It shd nt be expensive as she might feel as if you trying to buy her..

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0