What is wrong with my sister?

She is 29 and she never socializes she always sits in her room. She is always alone. She has been. she doesn't work amd never has doesn't have any friends...

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask your mom? Maybe she has mental issues. Was she abused? Why don't you invite her to hangout/hook her up with someone.

Most Helpful Girl

• Introverted Best from the rest Describes your sad Sibling.
    My own cousin has had an Older bro who was Always like this. He only Associated with people, certain ones, mainly from His church, maybe a Couple of Intellectual ones, outside as well, and with Being an Einstein, he Gained Power within his own World that he never Deterred from. I blame his Parents mostly for this, for he was a Mommy's boy and even after they Passed away One Day, he could Not make His... Own Way.
    Perhaps you could Help your Sis a bit by Showing her Some Sisterly love. Try and Include her with some of your own Friends and this May in turn, get the Ball rolling for her to Begin a New Beguine on her Own one day.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 2

• she could be an introvert, or a homebody. or have a low self esteem. also, it's kinda hard to go out when you have no friends. why don't you invite her to go to the bar or club with you and some of your friends sometime. since you're her sister she'll probably feel safer being with you, like your her safety net. lend her some clothes, help her do her makeup, show her how beautiful she is inside and out. my sister did that for me. I loved it. you're her sister!! you don't have to invite her every time, but once or twice to get her going. she'll come to you for advice on clothes and makeup, and guys. you don't realize that you being her sister, you can help her allot!!

• Depression.