Rude boyfriend, stay or dump?

I'm 5'11", 200 pounds with 1' biceps and an eight pack. I'm currently dating a really hot guy, but he isn't exactly flattering, and he is a bit rude at times to my friends. Should I ditch him and find someone else, or wait? He is very athletic with a six pack, huge biceps, and nice legs that turn me on. Thanks for your input.

2mo Meh, he just dumped me, I'm happy

Most Helpful Guy

• You two seem like you deserve each other. I mean, he's a douche but you're shallow as hell. Two peas in a pod. Smh.

Most Helpful Girl

• What I am Wondering, @sptennis13, if he is With you and is a Loser in Love, with all of his Rude and Crude Comments 'At times to my friends,' Why... Has he stayed Dating you? You sound Way above him.
    You can try a Few Moves to Set this Jock Straight. Tell him to either Start Showing Respect or you will 'Ditch Him' for Someone who may Not be as Hot but Less like A... Snot.
    If he Continues, Tell him to "Hit the Road, Jack."
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 6

• scold, fuck, scold and fuck again
    repeat it and once he change his attitude, give him a cookie

• Dump
    If respect is important for you

• If he's rude you need to find a new boyfriend, I think you deserve much better.

• rude to u
    but to him maybe he thinks he is honest

• Does the relation bring you up or down?

• he feels so confident so don't dump him ignore him for a while and make him feel suspecious about what did he do to you and eventualy let him beg u to know what he did wrong and tell him and explain to him and he will be better

What Girls Said 2

• Dunno why your weight and height is relevant but okay.. Anyways talk to him

• how about his face?