What do people think of a white guy and Asian girl couple?

I'm a tall Asian girl (174cm) and I have a crush on a white guy. I was wondering what do people think of Asian girl and White guy couple? And do white guys also like tall Asian girls? When you answer this, please state your race (s) I'm not trying to be racist, I'm just saying different races state different views on this couple. Sorry if I offended anyone.

2mo Why is there so much hate on the white guy and Asian girl couple? :o Please help explain why!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think absolutely nothing of it, interracial relationships are not inferior nor are they superior. They are exactly the same as any other relationship.

I'm mixed raced. Puerto Rican and Jamaican.

What Guys Said 18

• White Guy/Asian is not very unusual where I live. I'm mixed (my father is white/irish and my mother is asian).

5'8 is pretty tall for an Asian girl. Most of the one I seen is 5'4 and below. Height don't matter that much, if you have a cute face and decent body and you have decent chemistry with him it could work.

Thank you so much!!! XD I'm glad you are the first person to take up the last question and first question without me asking it again! XD Thank you so much for reading! XD

• They think nothing of it

• In my view, no. The racial line is something that should not be crossed.
    Think of the children.
    They would not be one race, or the other. They would have problems and disappointments during their lives that children of pure race would not experience.
    I have a sister-in-law who is half Indian. She was adopted as an infant. I have seen the pain and disappointment that she has experienced during her life. I think that it is monstrously unfair to the children.

I see your point on this question, but I don't see how being mixed race makes your life miserable. That means both people from both races will like you. And people shouldn't judge you by race either. But thanks for answering! :) by the way, what race are you? (I'm not trying to be offensive, just curious)

@TinkerbelleDoll I don't think mixed babies are ugly. And most people don't judge by their race. :o anD if they do you could say they belong to both sides! :) I mean Asian plus caucasian makes Asian and caucasian. Not a pile of nothing that belongs to nothing.

@Asker Phfff stop acting so happy this is so stupid. Seriously, the baby gets a bunch of random problems just because their parents are different races. People will look down on the child and plenty of other things!

• All three of my girlfriends have been Asian. I am a 6'3" 170 lb white guy.

My current girlfriend is Taiwanese. I love Asian girls because I feel they are much more "pure" and "innocent".

We would sometimes get looks from Asian fathers as they tend to prefer their kids date in race but otherwise no one cares, especially in my area.

Nice!!! :) do you think tall Asian girls are cute too? :) (5 foot 9, 6 inches below you lol)

@TinkerbelleDoll Um, was English your second language or something? :O No offense

@TinkerbelleDoll You know... physical beauty is only half the picture. A beautiful personality is the other half. Calling other girls ugly really highlights your other half.

• the same as every other couple. I don't care about race.

and even if I'd have a special opinion about this... it shouldn't matter to you. Just go for it and don't care what other people think

Thank you so much for the encouragement! :)

• I'd love to be with an Asian woman. They are the most beautiful race to me. I've had a thing for them since I was 14. I'd feel really special if a woman as tall as you wanted to be with a guy my height.

Aw! Thank you so much! XD

• It's a couple.

• im white and Asian girls are hot and there's nothing wrong with mixed race couples.

• I get lot of Asian female pen-pals that are of all religions i see no problem
    I like Asian females but pen-pals are just online, not no one in real life like
    i wish it could be. I'm a White guy i like the idea :) ;) :P

Thank you so much! XD I'm glad! :) by the way, do you consider tall Asian girls beautiful? :)

You're very welcome :) :D Glad to be of help to you ;) :-D

Why just asian?

• I think he's a lucky guy. Hope everything goes well :).

• Im not white.. But i dated an Asian girl who was 5'11 and im 5'10, and she was great.
    But i like short short and curves..

Oh lol! Well you dated one! XD

Yea but most girls will date any race except Mexican men because we are so negatively stereotyped. That Asian girl i dated loved me but as soon as her parents found out it was like i had a 1 million bounty for my head

Those Asian parents were just racist, don't worry I know a lot of other parents who won't care

• It really doesn't matter.

I agree! :) interesting point of view! :) and what are you? (Not trying to be am offensive question)

• White.
    Personally I think "that guy has a thing for Asian girls and he got one. Lucky fella."

Lol! :) Thank you for viewing it positively! :)

• Why do you care what people think?

• im Asian too, it doesn't bother me

I'm glad that it doesn't bother you! :) because my worst fear would be to date a white guy and have Asian guys hate me and not be my friend and thinking I'm a westernized white washed racist piece of stuff. So I'm glad it doesn't bother you! XD Thanks for answering! :)

i think most people here dont care, some white people dislike interacial dates too.

its not a cultural thing

• Sounds perfectly normal to me.

Lol! Thank you! :)

• doesn't matter what we think, we're not him, nor his or your parents/families, that's what matters

I guess you have a point lol

• Typical and predictable

Okay I guess! XD If I were you I would think that too lol

What Girls Said 12

• i'm eurasian and i feel neutral but i'm attracted to Asians. on a side note, in general people can't tell i'm mixed with caucasian and while i don't mind Asians not realizing it i don't like the way other races of people talk to me and assume i don't speak English. especially other races of men. i'm not interested.

can i ask are you married? your Kid is adorable.

That's such a cool answer! Well when you look Asian and speak English. .. all I can say is... #asianlifeyalls I'm experiencing it too lol. And as you can see, my English is perfectly okay lol! Your so lucky to be Eurasian! Totally ideal!!!

• Nothing, but in my experience 9 times out of 10 the man is unattractive.

I guess that could be right. :o by the way, what's your race? I'm just curious to see what point of view that was from. Sorry I might have offended people with this race thing but I mean like, an Asian can't go and say their white. Same vise versa. And it's not exactly racist because I'm not discriminating any of the races.

instagram. com/awwmcouples
      You really believe in the bullshit invented by the Asian boys to try to feel better? In the majority of cases are Asian men who need to have money to buy the rare white women who accept date them, are the Asian men the jealous losers who created thousands of fake blogs, this couple is boycotted and not pushed by Americans because of the jealousy and hate of Asian men, everything related to white men and non-white women is pushed down while everything with white women and other race is pushed to please the other race in the American democrat party political media strategy

It's sad that Americans manipulated the propaganda to don't destroy these loser Asian men who pushed this bullshit, imagine public show all the bullshit invented by Asians, push white men and Asian owmen in the media much more times and with attractive couples instead of the American racial propaganda obsession in create black men whtie women in their racial manipulation propaganda for years

@Mari96 I guess lol

• It's Called the norm. in my part of town.

OH lol!!!

@TinkerbelleDoll live you're username girl. There are a ton of Asians here in my city. The men here like them and the attention is received well. Also dumb stereotypes play a huge part. I see it so much IDc. It's life here. Bahahhaha

Oh lol! XD There must be a lot of Asians and whites xD

• People think different things, some good, some bad.
    I have no opinion, just let people date whatever the "race" they want.

(I'm half-Caucasian, half-Asian)

Omg!! You are so lucky! I want to be a half Asian half caucasian girl too! Almost every single one of those girls I see are absolutely gorgeous!!!

If you ever marry a white (Caucasian) guy, and have children, they will be half-Caucasian, half-Asian.

Ikr!!! XD I use to have a crush on a half Asian and half white guy. And his sister is beautiful. And like every other half Asian half white girl is so gorgeous too! And trust me, I at least saw like 30 half Asian half caucasian girl and boy and not a single one of them were ugly.

• Look at couples
    instagram. com/awwmcouples

Asian MEN ARE DISGUSTING DEEP JEALOUS AND UGLY AND INVENTED SO MANY GARBAGE AND AMERICANS INSTEAD OF EXPOSE, HUMILIATE AND DESTROY THESE LOSERS, NOPE, THEY TRY TO BOYCOTT THIS COUPLE TO PLEASE THEM, SUPPORT THEIR LIES, SUPPORT THEIR EXCUSES FOR THEIR DEEP RACIST JEALOUSY AND DISGUSTING EGO

Asian MEN CREATE FAKE BLOGS, BEG FOR Asian WOMEN TO SAY TO HATE WHITE, BEG TO WHITE WOMEN TO PRAISE THEIR UGLINESS, Asian MEN HAVE INFERIORITY COMPLEX BASED IN THEIR JEALOUSY, HATRED, Asian MEN ARE PASSIVE AGRESSIVE LOSERS AND ONLY ON THE INTERNET, AND THE AMERICANS ARE STUPID AND LOSERS SINCE THEY DON'T HUMILIATE THE DISGUSTING Asian MEN IN THE WAY WHO THEY DESERVE, THEY DON'T EXPOSE THEIR JEALOUSY, THEY REMOVE THE COUPLES JUST TO PLEASE THE JEALOUS EGO OF Asian "BOYS", THEY PRODUCE NOTHING BUT POLITICALLY CORRECT TRASH JUST TO MADE THESE DISGUSTING LOSERS NOT ANGRY

I guess you have a point for some, but not all are like that. :)

No they are not jealous and ugly creeps... :/ They just are not westernized and they are not stupid and they realize how awful white men and Asians look together

@TinkerbelleDoll Is that how people really think of Asian girls who just happen to like a white guy? :,(

• Yellow fever, first things to what people think when they see a White guy with an Asian girl.

Oh, maybe they think we have some type of fetish :o

Ikr, they all have yellow fever. It's a disease lmao!

@TinkerbelleDoll Haha yes. i know a Black guy who only date White women and an Asian women who only want to date a White guy. You can date someone from other race but only date a certain race is stupid. Your by a physics not a personnality

• I do not care personally

• I'm Asian girl dated a white guy. When we out in public nobody gave a shit about us lol I mean nobody gave us that look? It really doesn't matter. I guess depends on where you live, I live in NY so it's like interracial couples every where lol

That's so cool! New York must be fun!!!

• I think when a white girl dates an Asian guys, the Asian guy tends to look gorgeous or at least be very financially successful and some of the kids would look mostly white and good looking. Just look at Bruce Lee' kids and Kenue Reeves they're gorgeous

but When an Asian girl dates a white guy, the white guy is either poor or weird looking

Their kids usually are small and weird looking. Some of them end up being aa psycho like Elliot Rodger

I'm sorry if I offend you, just my honest thought that first came into my mind, there's exception, so don't let this affect you to find a decent white guy.

I think white girls take the best of yours and leave you the worst of theirs, which makes Asian genetic pool worse XD

@Mari96 lollll!!! Your hilarious!!!

@Opinion Owner truee!!! Lol, white girls just ditch those white men who pay for wives and do so bad while the white girls get all the good guys.

• I'm white. Idc

• I'm a white woman and I think that they absolutely look AWFUL together. Because they look nothing alike. And the guy is usually very unattractive and wanting a female to do all the housework and they like to pay for their wives and the Asian girl just wants someone who will tell them what to do. Match made in heaven. But looks stupid together. Well, no loss cause all the ugly guys get them. Non mixed races are better.

Oh... I guess some people might think that. :( but I honestly think that some white and Asian couples look so cute together! :) and I don't think they are ugly...

@Mari96 lol, he might actually be a guy lol xD

@Mari96 First, I am a white WOman. Second, no Asian guys are not losers. Third, wth are you going around screaming at everyone with this nonsense about this instagram account? White guys and Asian girls just look awful together! But it is a match made in heaven lmao!!! And why would an Asian guy be jealous lmao!

• Literally nothing. I'm black and I don't care about other people's relationships. If you wanna date a white guy, then I don't care. You can date a purple guy and I still would not give a single fuck. As long as neither of them are abusing each other or something then I see no reason for me to be involved in other people's love lives. Date who you want.

Thank you so much! XD lol I guess dating blue guys (smurfs) psychologically works too

Your right! XD You are super kind lol! XD

I wouldn't say I'm super kind, but I got the point across and that's all that matters.