Guys: do u like it when girls are forward?

For example: I met this guy at my pool the other day , we talked , ended up hanging out that night/ just chilled listened to music and such ( seriously!😎) we haven't really talked since. I was going to ask him to go to a concert with me this weekend. ( my friend Bailed and said I could still have the Tix) should I ask? Or wait and see if he texts me about my plans this weekend? HELP!!!😜😜😜😍

Most Helpful Guy

• YES, FINALLY YES. I personally like it when girls are forward. No fooling around, no back n forth battle. Just straight forward and simple. Do it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would wait..
    Nothing wrong with you asking him out first, but if he really enjoyed time with you, liked you, why wouldn't he sent you a text already?

What Guys Said 4

• Invite him if you would like, but maybe don't use so many emojis. If we're talking about what guys do or do not like... not a big fan of emojis myself and I know many other guys who don't care for them either.

• Are you really 25?

• Why the fuck wouldn't we?

• If you had a nice time with him chilling then yeah go for it! I don't think he'll mind. Good luck

What Girls Said 0