Girls, My girlfriend keeps liking guys pictures on Facebook, it's just the guys faces, or maybe their abs or something. Should I be suspicious?

My girlfriend and i are officially dating. We have been for almost a month and a half. It's on Facebook and all that. She likes guys pics of their faces or abs or whatever. It really bothers me, am I being overly jealous being bothered by something so trivial? I don't like girls pics out of respect for her but that's just a thing I do. Should I be suspicious?

2

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think so. I think she is just appreciating, but I'm sure it doesn't mean she wants to be with someone else based on what she 'likes' on Facebook. I wouldn't worry, hun. Some of us are more jealous than others, and what we feel is never wrong, but it can really interfere with our emotional health depending on the circumstance. I would say if it bothers you this much, just talk to her about it and see what she has to say.

• Have you asked her why she does it? If you let her know she may stop doing so to respect your wishes. I'm pretty sure she doesn't know (currently), so just bring it up with her.. In a non-attack like way