Should I ask her to homecoming?

So I've known this girl since kindergarten (I'm a freshman) because we were in a dual language program so I've been in her class for 10 years now. We haven't really been friends but we're comfortable around each other. I'm a little awkward and no where near in her league so I dont really know if I should or not.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're not friends or you don't talk to her much why would you wanna ask her?

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah you should but don't ask her directly. Just be like "Hey are you going to homecoming" and if she says yes then say "that's cool" and then end the conversation. If she says no you should say "oh you should. I think it will be fun". Then the next day or two ask her what her plans for homecoming are. Basically work your way up till you convince her to go but you don't ask her. Then get someone to ask what her favorite Starbucks drink is. Go to Starbucks buy the drink then in sharpie write her name and "Homecoming?" On the cup. Deliver it to her first period class. Coming from an upperclassman, I guarantee it will work.

What Guys Said 3

• Give it a shot! If you like her or want to take her to prom then asking won't hurt. It's better to ask then not at all in my opinion

• What's the worst she could do? Reject you? Go for it.

• When you lie there dieing in a pool of your own blood it the things you didn't do that you regret more than the thing you did also go for it