Guys never stare at me and that bothers me and makes me mad?

How can I change this

Most Helpful Guy

• Look the best you can. Eat right, excercise, get plenty of sleep, limit your stress, and doll yourself up.

What Guys Said 4

• Well your personality comes later but first what a person sees in you is your physical appearance and as to how good you are at taking care of it. Yes guys do see the physical appearance of the woman, they do pay attention to that.

You said guys never stare at you, so that means you probably don't give much or any importance to how you look, like if your hair is dry and frizzy, your skin has pimples and has spots and if you are a bit overweight or anything related to your physical appearance must be giving them an indication that you simply don't care about your physical appearance and that's why they don't look at you.

Hence the solution is see where your flaws are as far as your physical appearance is concerned, take care of your hair, maintain it with a good hairstyle as per your facial features, take care of your skin, a little bit of make up is also fine. Exercise and try to be fit as well. If you do this that itself will increase your physical attractiveness to a good extent.

• send a pic and ill stare at it for you :P

• C:\Users\jsangh01\Desktop\JS\kRp3qkM_700wa_0. gif

What does that mean?

• Are you sure you want feel objectified if guys check you out? Because every other girl on here complains about that. I don't know what you look like but try yoga pants or show some boob.

Message to you ladies if we stare its most likely because we see something we like. Just putting that out there.

No I don't want to feel objectified but I want guys to stare at me because that is a good sign that he thinks you're attractive.

What Girls Said 1

• You cannot change this. He is probably not attracted to you.

I can look the best I can , eat right , exercise, get plenty of sleep, limit my stress, and doll myself up like @beerfarts said.

Well, I already assumed that you're attractive but you're not his type.