What would make up a perfect date for you?

Personally, I'm boring in this. I just want to go to a nice dinner to chat, then go see a movie (provided there is one we'd both want to see) and then go on a nice walk along the beach.

What about you guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• While having some sort of plan is good, I do like to allow the universe to set up the special moments.

Example, last month I reconnected with an old love. There is a canal in my city that is somewhat romantic.. so I took her to walk along it. We saw an interesting little restaurant right on the water, went in, ate, talked, laughed.. etc. By this time it was pouring out. Down pours. She says "Should we get an Uber? Because I would really like to finish the walk."

We finished the walk in the rain. Everybody was hiding under bridges, so the entire walk way was open and like it was just for us. The fish were coming closer to the edge. The flowers smelled amazing due to the rain saturating them. We talked about everything. Her blue eyes contrasting with the gray world.

By the time it was over we were absolutely soaked. We went back to our room and made love. She told me that walk was one of the most romantic things she has ever experienced. I couldn't have planned it.. it was random, spur of the moment.. and amazing.

What Guys Said 5

• A nice Irish girl and her sister, together.

• Go for a walk and a talk in a park or somewhere nice. Then get a drink and a meal maybe. Icecream or milkshake must be included somewhere along the line.

• Cooking dinner together at home (lobster and steak some wine... man, I'm hungry) then take a shower together and watching a "Power" marathon before giving her a massage and screwing for an hour or so before falling asleep under the air conditioning... bliss

• yeah, um, we dont really have a beach where i live. i suppose the lake has one butttt, not like the ocean

• Nice drive out to my family's cabin fallowed by a swim in the river and a nice walk hotdogs over a fire and we just sit back and talk around the fire watching the sun Go down and star come out then go home a kiss at the door

What Girls Said 1

• Well I'm from the country, where all us farm folk live lol. So an ideal day date maybe is riding horses and having a picnic. A nice night date night be parking in a field and laying in the bed of a pickup truck watching the stars