All guys are the same or no?

do all guys look at other girls in like a sexual way... say your in a relationship and a girl walks past you and your boyfriend he stares at her... guys what goes through your head? do look at her ass or what are so you think damn she's finne?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• not at all, guys don't find every girl attractive an a lot of them are crazy about their girlfriend and practicaly see only her

Exactly, other than my woman, I look at all the women of the world as mothers or daughters; Two kind of people I would never look at in that way.

What Guys Said 13

• Ya thats the truth.

• That's like me saying the same thing about women. They are certain behaviors more common among men just like there are ones common among women. We are visual creatures by nature. Some men will look with or without their girl present and some will not look with their girl present. There are a lot of variables.

• Not every guy sees a girl in a sexual way, there's a difference between glancing at a girl when you're walking down the street than staring at one creating a fantasy. Glancing at a girl. is fine because it's almost second nature and in no way insulting. Don't categorize men in the fuck boy section.

• There's no way you're 29

yesss i ammm! y do u say that😢

i know iit! my eyes and mind wonder too

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍💩

• no they are not.
    if im in a relationship then i dont care who walk past besides me, because i'll be only thinking about my wife

• It depends on the relationship i'm in , but say i have a girlfriends and i see a hot girl passing by i'm probably gonna look because i find her attractive but that's about it cause my girlfriends already has my emotional attention.
    On the other if i'm trying to get more intimate with that hot girl while i'm still in a couple that means my girlfriends isn't fullfilling my needs and i have to look for something else. Makes sense?

• I frequently think that women are attractive, but I'm not horny for the vast majority of them. And, even for the ones that I am, I never let them know.

If I were in a good relationship, I wouldn't really be noticing other women at all.

• Well If i be married of course you would see and think oh that girl is pretty nice. At least i would try not to stare at other girls, not sure for other guys. I would try to be faithful if i really care about that girl.

• Of course not.

• U guessed right.. i do that everyday.. lol

• I don't think all are. Tbh if i had a girlfriend, my eyes are for her.

• LOL of course not the same.

• yep, you got it, all guys think the same, dress the same, act the same, you got it, way to go!

What Girls Said 1

• No, I don't believe every guy is the same... most of them do look at other girls... even women who are in relationships look.