How often do you need to text one another?

I've recently started seeing a girl, when we were first getting to know one another we texted each other lots, I suppose learning about one another. Now, I don't see the need to, we know when we're seeing each other next and we make plans when we're together. We're both grown up, and both know there's no need to be in constant contact. Just wondered what the general opinion was?

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, I'd text my ex every so often that I think of him or have a question for him. It is reasonable that for the beginning of the relationship- texts may come in daily / all day errday. However, once you are familiar with each other its alright to do it when you have them in mind or when you are missing them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Every 1.2. I give and some space but uh... not much.

Jk, a time or two a day is decent, I don't know. Constant is annoying unless you understand that at work, if I'm not replying it's not because I'm ignoring you, it's because I'm caught up installing an air conditioner or painting an apartment.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know, I mean, I've been with my fiance for nearly 7 years, we're both in our 20's and in full time jobs, yet we still text through out the day. I thought that was normal too. :)

• She doesn't text you so much when we compare it now. But I think it doesn't mean that she doesn't like you anymore. You said you're both grown up may be you should talk to her and ask if something go wrong. I hope everything will be okay. Good luck:)

What Guys Said 1

• I just text whenever i feel like it. If people want to talk to me they will contact me.