Should I sleep with my best friends wife?

I have know my best friends wife for some time and I know that they are having some problems. I wish the best for her and we do connect very well. I know her family very well and get along with them perfectly. They even have family arguments when I am around of course no family is perfect and I am openenly neutral. To say that I am very different than her husband that I can relate to her on a human level and can really understand her plights. I have a feeling that she is looking for somthing that she can't get in her marriage. She is having problems and does not have anyone else to talk too but me. She spoke to me yesterday as we both have cottages on the lake and inquired if I was going to be there. Of course I said yes "reno work". She stated that she would be going up alone and wanted me to come over at 8 pm to have some beers. I know that she is very stressed out but at the time it's hard for us to talk and get it out due to wondering ears. So at 8 pm I will show up at their family cottage and see what transpires. Should I take the jump because honestly I do care for her and wish her the best. Would it be wrong for me to give her what she seeks that she can't get in her current predicament? I mean she is very good looking. 32 5,10 about 140 lbs. Slim. Blue eyes, blond hair. Saw her yesterday in her yoga pants and I just wanted to die! When she has a light summer dress on and lays on a couch with her legs parted it is quite the sight to see her perfect form.

2mo Yeah. Figured as much. Hehe was not even going to come sider the idea. I have enough shit on my plate. Was a great reaction though from all you women and men. But either way ladies and gents don't be so hypocritical in condemning my actions as unethical. You can look your self in the mirror and say I have donever no wrong in my life I am perfect? No... well either way I will consol her and listen but that is it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am of the belief that you should think two steps ahead of whatever you're doing and ask yourself if it's still a good idea. In this case, think about the friendship with both parties. Considering it will be found-out, and it always is, will you be okay with having to explain yourself to your guy-friend and are you willing to lose the friendship? With her, the cheating usually only happens once, but sometimes these affairs only last a short time, and I'm not sure if it would be worth it to try and be a hero and be something you think she needs just because you can. You're dealing with a troubled couple, and I'm not sure why you want to immerse yourself in the drama. And why not just find your own woman anyway? Just because one woman is sending signals that she needs you doesn't mean you have to take it upon yourself to do exactly what she wants. But if it's what you want - which is sex with a woman you're attracted to, believe me there are other women out there who would be attractive to you also without the potential for ruining marriages, friendships, and reputations. Who cares if she looks good in yoga pants? Thousands of other women do.

And sorry, I really doubt you are the *only* person she can talk to. She only choosing to talk to you because you're making yourself available and she's finding a route within you to be hinting at more - something she obviously doesn't trust in telling her family or female friends, for fear of being caught.

If someone isn't proud of what they're doing, and has an issue being honest with the one person they're supposed to be - their spouse, then you're dealing with a bit of a snake anyway. You have no idea which female friends she's going to brag to that she slept with you and that always ends up being trouble.

Please, for the sake of everyone - mainly you, don't get involved. She's out to hurt her husband and in the end you because she's not valuing you either in this scenario since she's putting you in a position to lose a lot also.

Most Helpful Guy

• Until she has decided to officially end her marriage and leave her husband. Let her decide. Affairs are never good, and in this case it would be worse since she is your "best" friend's wife. If she already have an established family with kids with him, then just let them sort out their problems first. And if she absolutely is certain and unhappy about her sutuation no matter what they do such as going through counseling and therapy, then you can bring up that she could always just end their marriage and you'll still be waiting for her if that's what she really wants. Just give it time. It won't be an affair if she had officially ended her marriage by then, but only do so if that is really what she wants after the fact that she had already made her decision and choice.

Cheers mate! Thank you for the mho!

What Girls Said 11

• It seems to me with the Writing on the 'Yoga Pants' Wall and All, @Max_winner, that you are No... Winner.
    She is Not only Hot to Trot, but she is Taken, Married and He is your Bud, hun. What kind of Friend does this to another Bud if Besties are at their All Time "Best" I would Wonder?
    Steer Clear, dear, she Probably has had Every Tom, Dick and Hairy Harry she can Get her Hands on. She is lacking Class, that much I know, and you Don't want to get in the Middle like some Monkey when the Sh*t Hits the Fanny Fan in their Marriage Go Round Go Down.
    Good Luck. xx

*Maybe you should have Posted Blue here, dear. Not may Fanny fans, I think. xx

• R u insane? I thought you said he was your best friend? I understand morals can be clouded by lust but stand for something. How exactly are u helping her by inserting your dick into her? she's married, married people have problems, they can or may nkt fix them but what business do u have entering their committment. Many women wear yoga pants go find one of them. Think of what your doing. Is this a thinky veiled psychological pursuit of wanting what your best friend has? Say you do get the girl, guess whats gonna be on her mind when she has problems with you? And you'll deserve. Karmic law

Threw it out there to see what kind of reaction I would get. I would not cheat on him we go way back in the day. He's been by my side and has helped me a lot. Hehe but I will see her because she needs to talk.

• Don't call him your best friend - you're a snake in the grass, not his best friend. To call him that and think about fucking his wife is a joke.

Hahaha. I'm a snake. Maybe but women can be snakes too. So get off the high chair and look around you. Adultery is everywhere!

I'm not commiting adultery so I have nothing to feel guilty about. This question was about you, yes anyone who does that to their best friend is a snake but it doesn't make you less of one because other people do it. You're vile.

• Get your head out if your ass and stop thinking with your dick. She's your best friends wife. Break that sentence apart.

Best friend- we don't betray our best friends.
    Wife- you don't sleep with someone else's wife.
    Besides, in none of your story does this wife suggest anything but talking and beers.

• Are your her husband's best friend or not?

You're not doing her any favors by sleeping with her. If she's having issues, suggest she see a marriage counselor.

• No. You don't sleep with another person's spouse... that's not even a fucking question.

• If he was your best friend.. you wouldn't even think about it.. you're just sick

• Dude. Don't. Your entire life will be flipped upside down... eventually EVERYONE GETS CAUGHT... and one or both of you could get emotionally entangled which will add even more BS to it all. Keep your pecker in your pants.

• Being led by your knob will only result in you having an Ex Best Friend.

• You shouldn't have to ask this man. Just no,

• You are going to anyway so this question is pointless.

What Guys Said 7

• If she's already having problems inside her home and marriage how are you giving her any help by partnering up and cheating with her going to do any amount of good. Also, is this really, REALLY how you treat your best friend by fucking around with his wife? You said the husband and not your best friend, the fact you disassociated this person into 2 different people makes me think you're just one lameass human male waiting to get the scraps off the table of who your best friend has as a wife. IF you are best friends then why would you talk t the wife and not your best friend... find that suspicious as hell. Lastly, all this energy you are focusing on, the drama surrounding this family why not use that same abundance amount of energy into find a girl who is drama free?

• i like how women are mostly sluts is a universal fact that noone didn't even mention

• The fact that you have to ask is ridiculous. Yes, they may be having trouble. But that doesn't mean they are giving up - at least they shouldn't. If you care about your best friend, you wouldn't do this and let them figure out their troubles. Either turn down the invite or make sure nothing sexual happens.

• You're a shitty best friend. Stop thinking with your dick!

• Best friends are more important than one night of fucking and a life time of guilt.

• Imagen if someone else would do the same with your Wife? Would you want that? I really doubts so.! So don't even think about it. And what kind of friend you are if you want to do this.

• no, man? that shit shouldn't even cross your mind.