For a guy with social anxiety, how is he supposed to get girls?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• S. A is like a belly. Or a bad habit.

You can take steps to get rid of it. Lots of people have had it. Lots of people have gotten rid of it. Lots of people have decided to try and help those still afflicted and tell them how to fix it.

What they can't do, is fix laziness.

So if you're too damn lazy to fix the problem, then there's nothing anyone can do for you.

What Girls Said 2

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 10

• They have to slowly test their boundaries and push their comfort zones. I've been pretty antisocial too and that has helped me quite a bit. You can't box yourself and build too many walls because it hurts you in the long run. Gradually chip away at the walls bro. I believe in you.

• You either overcome it or you stay single.

• go out and talk to girls despite your anxiety. the more often you do it, the easier it will be and you overcome your anxiety. maybe try online dating first if it's easier

• Speaking from experience here, you're going to have to face your fears and talk to girls yourself. it's hard I know but you don't want to stay single forever

It's one thing to go up to them but messing up and looking stupid with every girl is even more frightening.

What about if you look ugly?

Yes I'm ugly too, it happens, just doooo iiiit

• Gain some confidence by putting yourself out there in situations you don't like. It's hard but it helps.

• Suck it up and grow a pair...

You've obviously never had anxiety or depression.

@TheWaterBear actually, I have. Ocd, panic attacks, the whole 9 yards. If you have or had anxiety problems, you know how stupid most of the fears one has are. But there's a disconnect there. I know I don't need to count every tile in the room or walk an even amount of steps, but do it anyways. I know literally nothing will happen, but I have the compulsion to still do it. Same with anxiety. I know if I ask a girl out, she most likely won't chew the shit out of me, but that thought still lingers. I have passed on chances to ask girls I liked out cause of it. Sucks, but that's the breaks. You just have to do it

www.searchquotes.com/.../...0_103308_Figure_02.jpg

• You have to beat your demons first man, thats necessary.

• Online dating to start off with

• I haven't figured that out yet.

• We don't, we're just losers, wankers.