MY BF'S BUDDY WANTS TO BANG ME?

I met my bf's buddy, for a 2nd time who also speaks Russian like me. We were all drinking and he was touchy feely, was trying to help me make dinner, played my favorite song, and at one point made a joke to get rid of my boyfriend in front of my boyfriend, then tried to drag me to his room? My boyfriend later told me that his buddy is never clean shaven or dressed up, but that he was the night I came over... I do like this guy and we talk quite a bit, but does he want more than sex?

Most Helpful Guy

• if pulling you away is as simple as playing your fav song and showing interest, then the bond between you and boyfriend aren't so good is it? Vlad, er a... the buddy is being bad. need to block him and focus on the guy you chose and work that out. then decide if move on. one at a time.

if the boyfriend did this to you you would be really upset.
    drinking is really the source of the problem here where boundaries and social rules are not accepted. This is one of the reasons Jewish men don't take their wives in public and Muslim men cover their wives in total black. So, need to realize that this is bad behavior and learn some social accepted norms. Underneath all this is emotional junk, you know that, and that needs worked out so it isn't in charge.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes... He Wants to also Back Stab his Bud, which is your Boyfriend.
    Tell your Hunny, it's not Funny, you would Rather Not Entertain them Both as a Threesome anymore. Don't tell him Why, even if you have to Tell a little White Russian Lie, but just Explain in a Tame Voice, he is Not your Cup of Tea and you would Prefer it to be just "Him and Her."
    If it Continues, you will End up Jeopardizing your own Relationship in this Triangle Threesome.
    Good luck and Steer Clear, dear. xx

Thank you, hun, for the Vot eof Confidence, and well, carry on. xxoo

What Guys Said 12

• By the way you have mentioned this, it looks like you have an intention to cheat on your boyfriend, in that case I would suggest you should break up with your boyfriend.

• Wait what? how is not being clean shaven or able to dress up as a damn excuse for being a piece of shit friend. I think your boyfriend needs to be more assertive in this situation and tell his friend as well as you to back he fuck up... unless that is what both of you want. Personally think that's too convoluted for me but hey, your lives, do what you want.

• Lol so you want to cheat on your boyfriend or just a threesome or something? Just stay with your boyfriend and let this drunk be drunk.

• lol he probably doesn't want more than sex.

• if that would ever happened to me i would have strangled the moron with his own intestines

• He wants to get in your knickers

• Hoes ain't loyal.

• Has anyone noticed what a @#$% #NatashaJ is?

• 0|0
  • wait, you like two guys at once?

• Give hm the poon now and figure out if he wants "more than sex" later.

• Have sex with him an find out

What Girls Said 2

• So you're interested in a guy who has no issue stealing his buddy's girlfriend, while you're still with his buddy.

Classy.

thats not what concerns her, she is totally fine with that, she is concerned if he want more than sex

Some people's morals are the low of the lowest.

• Don't become a two time hoe. Since you like the guy then break up with your boyfriend. Sorry I just hate girls that ruins good guys.

Clearly her boyfriend deserves better than her a million times I would say.

@YellowCactus exactly! I hate bashing on girls but fck sometimes they're just so stupid! Like, where did your logic go?

yeah true, haha, and I'm actually not surprised she has hide her profile while asking such question, I would be embarrassed too.