Should I dump my girlfriend for a younger and inexperienced girl?

Senior year in high school. I'm enjoying it so far. My girlfriend is one year older than me and is a freshman in college. I'm a senior in high school and getting attention of high school girls in freshman and sophomore classes.

Im considering dumping my girlfriend for a younger girl who is lesser experienced. The younger girl is just as hot. My girlfriend has only been sexual with 1 guy before me and it bothers me. I've been sexual with 4 girls before my girlfriend. But her sexual past still bothers me.

I've always wanted to know what it would be like to be with and date a younger with lesser experience than my girlfriend. I saw high school seniors in the past date younger and it looks satisfying. Until now, the only girls wanting to date are ones with experience. Wtf is up with that?

Should i dump my girlfriend for a younger and inexperienced girl?

• Yes, dump her for a younger inexperienced girl
  • No, just stay where you are
3mo Guys are votng 70% yes! I guess I know what I need to do.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are an immature and insecure boy who doesn't deserve either until you grow up a bit.

How am I insecure? I make my girlfriend cum and we have a good chemistry.

I try😚

Thanks! We need more people like you answering questions!

What Girls Said 20

• The Writing on the Senior Wall and All here, dear Is... You are Not Into a Real Relationship anymore.
    If you are having Naughty thoughts of 'Dumping' your Girl, maybe it is Time to Cut her free, so you can Go out and Have any 'Younger and Inexperienced girl' that you Want or you Might find. Plus, it will give her, the More Mature girl a Chance for Romance.
    You are still Wet Behind the Ears in years and Nothing wrong with this. Let her Know where you Stand and just be a Man, but Never end up to Be... A Cheat Sheet.
    Good luck. xx

Thank you for the Like. xx

Would a younger girl be creeped out I've been with 5 girls?

lol No, hun, I don't think so. A mere bag of shells for someone who is just starting to date, older or younger girls, plenty of more in store. xx

• Yeah, dump her so she can find somebody who sucks a little less.

I need to find some too.

• I hope this is a failed attempt at trolling...

Its a failed attempt to get advice. I need some advice here from a girl. Please help?

Its not a fantasy. I need to make a decision fast.

Like I believe you. :")
      But hey, dump her so she can find a guy who is more intelligent than a spoiled 4 years old. 😄

• Dear God you sound like a douchebag I went to high school with who broke up with with girlfriend because he needed to focus on God. Just as pathetic actually. You're girlfriend deserves a better jerk than you since you're so immature that you think this is ok

I'm just thinking of my options.

With my girlfriend counted, I had sex with 5 girls. Do you think a younger girl will like that fact?

Wow you really are pathetic and want attention so bad it's just sad

• You're the reason I support post term abortions.

Troll

😂😂😂😂😂

Rata inunda animal rastrero

Translate please?

• You should break up with her so she can find a guy who respects her more.

I will only break up with her if I have someone else lined up. More advice from you will be appreciated.

• Dear Mr. Troll.

I see you've upset quite a few people for this question. It amuses me that some still fall for your questions.

However, with that said, you don't have the guts to troll un-anon. You lose points for that.

For this question, I'll give it to you, it was funny to read.

- Skittles

P. S. To cover my bases: NO, you CAN'T taste my rainbow. :*

Then why bother to answer?

Would a younger girl date a guy who has been with 5 girls?

I don't ask my partners numbers. From what my ex of over 4 years told me, he'd been with so many he lost count. At one point it was a different chick at least once a week.

He was/is 8 years older than I. Dated him for him, not his partners. Shit, his number of partners doesn't matter to me.

• You should dump your girlfriend so she can find a better boyfriend.

• Quit lying on the Internet. Carry on with playing your video games in your moms basement.

• The fact that you have more experience and she accepts you for your past means that this girl is very mature. The problem with dating an inexperienced girl is that she is looking for her first time to play out as causal or special as she wants. You should respect that. Sometimes young girla make the mistake of giving sex even when they aren't ready. Maybe this is what your current girlfriend went through. Honesty with both girls is the way to go. If you're looking for sex being a big part of your relationship then an experianced girlfriend is what you want. Maybe this will change your perspective about the good seemingly innocent girlfriend you already have. Lots of girls lie about being a virgin & not being a virgin. So its more important to be with someone you genuinely like and trust. You are still very young and i respect you question your thoughts. It is important for you to date lots of different girls before you date long term. Long term relationships at a young age can hurt both parties when they finally start coming to an end. Let your gfs know they can be honest about what they want so they dont do something they regret. If a girl wants her first time to be with you then dont get a big head. Let it be HER experience. Not yours. She deserves to have the one first time the way she wants it because her future lovers, her mother, her friends WILL BE TOLD that story. Everyone has their own life path. Dont munipulate the situation to make yourself look better to your current girlfriend. We all know the emotional & passionate creatures females can be. Be humble and sweet when you let her go. xx

Sex is a big part. I guess I need to stay with current girl.

I held on to my viginity for a long time. I only did it because i wanted to be good enough for the guy. So from a psychological stand point her insecurity is what created his. Once I was cheated on by my first i felt fine knowing the reality of the situation. So I am filling into your gfs shoes nicely right now. I've been sexually active for 6 years but only been with 3 guys. I'm in a 4 1/2 year long term relationship right now. I've been with one guy so long i feel a sort of clean slate. I look very young so my kink is this slutty virgin swag. After the first time your sex drive just really goes through the roof. That goes for men & women. We are very sexual creatures by nature. Being a teenager is super confusing because you want sex but you dont fully understand all the details. you're getting to that maturity level. I can see this from your questioning everything. Appriciate inexperinced girls virgin swag. No hotter girl than one thats hard to get. Virgin or not ;)

Would a younger girl get creeped out that I've been with 5 girls?

• Ew creep. Leave your girlfriend and go do society a favor and become a hermit or something.

The vote from guys is nearly 70%. That's convincing me i have to go after the younger girls while they are still interested.

Uh yea...

But she will catch on about your illness and leave :)

• Dump her because she deserves better.

I deserve better too.

You deserve better OP. You deserve a girl who isn't so loose. One past partner is too much for a wholesome girl.

@HulkkSmash yes!

• Honestly, if you leave your girlfriend for a younger (and dumber) freshman girl, you're a dick. Why put all this time into a relationship if you just end up hurting her by leaving her for another woman who probably won't be in your life forever? Your girl is in college and getting a career with a degree. So what if she only slept with one person before you? Thats something to be proud of. It could mean she is hella loyal. If you're willing to give that up in a woman, you're an idiot, bro.

I'm leaning towards the younger girl. Would the younger girl be creeped out that I've been with 5 girls?

• She deserves better asshole

Asshole? Little harsh!

• Damn I was gonna write an answer but then realized this was a troll

• Or just dump her and don't go out with anyone until you get over the fact that girl can have sexual experiences with someone other than you

I understand that you can find other people hot an have chemistry with other people too. But it still bothers me.

She is an adult and its her choice to be with be. If I keep reminding myself that then I don't feel so bad. Plus in also have a past too.

That's my point... there's no point in using her past as a potential excuse to break up with her for an inexperienced girl and its not something you need to be insecure about

• She deserves better than you if you want to dump her for a virgin when you aren't even one.

Do you think a younger girl would be creeped out if I've been with 5 girls?

The fact that the girl you are with now doesn't mind says a lot about her. Not a lot of people care who you have dated in the past or how many you have been with unless its some outrageous number. I think any girl would be more upset to know you dumped your girlfriend unjustly just because you wanted a virgin.

• 3|1
  • she may as well dump u for more expririanced and mature guy

• Yes, dump her, because she deserves better!

I deserve better too.

What Guys Said 11

• There are two things here, first of all if your girlfriend's past is bothering you then shouldn't be in this relationship and did you know about her past before you got into a relationship with her? or did you come to know about that later on?

If you knew about her past before getting into a relationship then why this is suddenly bothering you? and if you knew her past then you shouldn't have got into a relationship with her. Logically speaking.

However no matter what my answer is you should break up with your girlfriend because if her past is bothering you then you shouldn't be with her and that's because it will not do any good to you or to her and your insecurities and fears will clearly become visible as the time progresses and eventually break up will happen. Hence my suggestion is you should break up with your girlfriend.

As far as the other woman is concerned, what did you mean by inexperienced? I mean do you mean she is a virgin and has never been in a relationship before?

In that case also my answer is NO, you should break up with your girlfriend and just be single at least for a while and figure out what you really want. Let's say you go for that inexperienced woman who is a virgin and has never been in a relationship before, then if you tell her your past that you have been with 4 sexual partners before do you think your past will not bother her?

I mean there is a chance that she can be bothered by your past eventhough you will enjoy being with that woman, right?

Hence my suggestion is you shouldn't be with either of them. The final decision is yours of course.

• Ummmm... dude. Why? That's probably the lamest excuse for dumping someone I've ever heard. Is this a troll?

Everybody has their own personal excuse to break up, don't knock on my excuse. Any advise?

Dump her so she can find someone better. That is hardly a good excuse, dumping a girl a use she fucked 1 guy cannot be real...

Would a younger girl be creeped out is I've been with 5 girls?

• Yes break up with her so she can date someone who is not a complete and utter douchenozzle

OK, I will go after the younger chick!

• troll question or big asshole

• you're basically ditching her for a younger pussy to ravage man? how punk of you. you're acting like a douche but do what you want

Douches get all the girls.

5 hook ups

then be warned , dont talk about it. that is the past. its the polite thing to do in my opinion
      anyway i wouldn't ditch your girl just cos you need another hookup. that's just some good common sense, if you didn't wanted her to be your girl you should have been more clear about it, now if you got into a relationship it will be harder for her

• Strong return on my trolldar !!

• Definitely. Time to change your oil boyo. Last girl has too many miles gnomsayin.

• No, just stay where you are

Yeah, the consensus says to stay right where I am. I'm still thinking about it.

Why should in stay?

• Hehehe yeaa dump you girlfriend.. she is a hoe..
    You should be with a virgin... virgins are hot!!

• She'll be better off with another guy.

Then i should better off with a younger girl

Poor kid

• Do it, because it's practice for the future. When you're older you will be doing this frequently