Should I give up on dating?

I'm a virgin. I want to find a woman to marry who is also a virgin so that we can grow together and learn how to pleasure each other without prior expectations.

The big problem, aside from my age, is that I'm agnostic (spiritual really, but I refuse to follow a man-made religion).

I have no interest in casual dating, casual sex, or any of that. Am I hopeless? Should I get used to being alone?

2mo Bump
2mo Bump...

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't give up. Im not sure what to say because it is hard finding virgins at any age, also, many who still are at that age are for religious reasons, not all of course but many.
    The casual dating, sex etc bit was irrelevant because not every non virgin wants that either.

You're not hopeless but sadly, your chances are extrenely low.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bruh, if I can do it and live that kind of life, then anyone else can. You just have to not think too much about it or stop focusing on it. Either keep trying or give up and try something entirely different or new. Develop new goals. Love is just only delusions and illusions. And relationships don't exactly last forever anyway.

What Girls Said 4

• I think you'll be better off giving up on your lofty expectations.

How many women with numerous sexual partners can form a lifelong bond with someone? Look at the divorce rates now.

I'm not going to apologize for treating sex as something more than just a physical release that happens to be done with another person.

There's a wide range of reasons to partake in sex, none of which should be because you've never or your partner's never had it.

• Virginity is (thankfully) not as valued as it once was, not many people are virgins after the age of 16-19, so if you'll only have a virgin that limits the choices a lot, and furthermore she'll have to want you too which makes it even harder.

The chances of having a lifelong relationship (married or not) goes down with each additional previous sexual partner a person has...

Look at the divorce rate since the sexual revolution.

Yes, because now it is possible for people to get out of a bad marriage, it's not because we have sex.

• You're not hopeless. she's out there somewhere looking for you. Dont give up

• You're not hopeless. You'll find someone who fits that description eventually, hopefully

At my age, it's nearly impossible, and the older I get, finding a woman my age who is a non-sexually-repressed virgin will be even harder.

What Guys Said 1

• Probably. You should DEFINITELY give up on the idea of marriage. It's much faster to find some random woman, buy her a house, give her your car, pay her to fuck some other guy, and then give her a cut of everything you have be and everything you WILL ever have.