Why would he get on the phone with another girl in front of me?

sometimes we are just friends and sometimes we are more He asked me to come see him while he was visiting a friend so i came to HIS friends house and bought "grass" for us All to smoke. the night was great at first, we where kissing, holding hands, walking, talking and laughing a lot. then when he was walking me towards the bus stop at night his phone rang. a girl was face timing him and he answered the phone and started to walk away from me. his friend tried to make the situation better by talking to me but i couldnt concentrate. after almost 10 minutes had passed of me being upset and him being on face time i told them to leave so i could cry alone. Yes i understand that we were not boyfriend and girlfriend but honestly i feel like that doesn't really matter. If i came all this way to see you AND paid for something we all used why would he think it would be a good idea to get otp with another girl infrot of me. why would he do that? That girl was not his girlfriend, not his mom, not his sister and it was not an emergency. he couldnt have said call you back later or im busy right now? its not like the bus was gonna take hours to come. Why would he do that, How could he do that. Like what other intention could he have had by doing that? Did he think getting otp w another girl was going to make me happy? Was it supposed to make me laugh? i missed the joke.

3mo How do i explain to him that what he did was wrong. Morally. because everyone keeps sayin im not his girlfriend so i dont have the right to get mad but fuck that. i am entitled to feel whatever i want to feel. because that was rude asf.

Most Helpful Guy

• "10 minutes had passed of me being upset and him being on face time i told them to leave so i could cry alone"

Hahaahhahaah :-D.. if you like him so much just ask Jim to be your boyfriend simple

"After almost 10 minutes had passed of me being upset and him being on face time i told them to leave so i could cry alone"

Aww thankz, lol a lot people describe me like that

Yeaa I can see that innocence in you... That's why I think many people describe you like that :-)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think you're overreacting. You guys are not exclusive, so that gives him the freedom to talk to whoever he wants.