What are the good things about short girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• They make us feel bigger, stronger.. their bodies are more feminine.. They are cuter.. I adore short girls, also.. Tall girls make me feel like they are men.

What Guys Said 21

• They need less food.
    Their clothes use less material.
    Basicly they are overall better for the environment.

• They're fun to cuddle
    Easier to throw around the bedroom
    They make me look bigger
    You can give them piggyback rides
    They look cute straddling your lap
    They can fit in your trunk easier

Wait, wit 😐😶

• They fit your body better than a women that is just as tall as you. Closer hugs. You can also kiss them on the forehead if your to shy to try and kiss her on the cheek.

• They look cuter, are easier to lift, and make me feel taller.

• Just super cute, like seriously, wow, just so small and cute, plus you can use their heads as arm rests (not advisable though unless you want a mini-ninja on your case)

HAHA I did that with a female freind of mine and the other girls laughed their asses off at the angry face that she was making but she looked so cute under my arm. The guys were worried and trying not to laugh at it. Latter she tried to hit me and hurt me but I just over powered her and held her down until she relaxed a bit. The next week I patted her on the head good bye and she tazed me in the side. Still totally worth the embarrassment.

• they dont need to get on their knees

• Fun sized and they fit easily into most overhead storage compartments.

• They tend to have more attractive proportions.

I don't mind short girls, but I don't prefer them either.

• I am not tall, so they kind of compensate that.

• She's so much cuter and I can carry her easily😊 and we can bond by me getting the things she's too short to reach😂😂

• I'm short so the shorter short girls are the better. Anything under 5'5" is great to me.

• Short girls have a light ass like stink.

• Easier to flip upside down and drink from like a cup first advantage I can think of.

• I can think of too much, my mom and are tall as fuck hi would never marry short girls, they leave you a short boy.

My mom and I*

Can't* think of too many

• I've always had an attraction to the oompa loompas in willy wonka so they suffice.

• As a guy only 5'9"- 5'10" I like short girls cause I'm not really too tall myself.

• they're just all around usually the cutest.

• I love tall girls personally

• nothing

• fun sized

• They are able to do almost all sex positions

What Girls Said 7

• If people be fucking with you and your tall friend they can catch em up top while you bite their ankles off.

That way that fuck can't chase you down when you fuck em' up for messin' with the wrong peeps.

• Absolutely nothing. I had to knock a cup from my cabinet today with the broom, it broke, and now I'm in trouble. Being short sucks ass. .-.

• They're better for the environment!

• Literally everything

• "Better for the environment"
    I swear, some of these comments :D

• they can clean floors