WHAT CAN MAKE A GUY SUDDENLY UNINTERESTED IN A GIRL?

I'm just curious; it seems like guys pull this card a lot but to be fair i think both genders do.

But I just wanna know what makes a guy go from super hot to trying to "faze out" the connection he had with the girl, like stop texting, etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• It could be many reasons. Some of them have nothing to do with you and there nothing you could do about it others could be what you have done.
    If it has nothing to do what you have done he probably met someone else. It sucks but it happens.

If its something you have done it could be many reasons. You did something that hurt him/pissed him off or hurt his ego. If you played him, played mind games or played hard to get or ignored him or didn't reciprocate his interest. You flirted with other guys or acted like a slut. The reasons could be many but if you dod any of those you have your answer. If not he might have just met someone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he lost interest

What Guys Said 2

• if she's playing games, selfish or something else obnoxious. I'll dump an entitled girl fast, a game player, a fraud... no need to see the rest of her hand if she's holding certain cards.

• when she pulls down her pants and takes her dick out

What Girls Said 1

• He was probably never really interested.