Why did he stop texting me 🤔?

So I recently met up with a guy I talked to online and it went well. At least I thought it did. We talked a lot via text and Facebook but he recently stopped a few days ago. Even after meeting up he told me he wanted to see me more and that I'm pretty etc. But he stopped talking to me for a reason I dont know why. My friends say he might be intimidated by me because I am in school studying computer science and physics but I didn't say anything to make him feel less than a man. Help?

What Guys Said 1

• It's possible for him to be intimidated by you even if you don't say anything. If he hasn't told you anything then there is nothing much you can do here.

Told me anything? What do you mean? I told him before we met up and he seemed cool about it. I just dont understand why he would stop talking to me without any reason

I mean if hasn't told you as to why he stopped talking to you

What Girls Said 1

• You need to not text or call. Open your profile and date the next guy.