Girls, Why being a red head male is the toughest for dating. A letter to all women?

While redhead women and light skin women are usually idolised by men... Bad news for the redhead male a recent trend from the worlds biggest sperm bank has stopped taking sperm from red head males. A recent study done by a university in America had men wear wigs brunettee , blonde and of course ginger and guess which came in last place yep red hair.

Growing up up I was told to turn gay because women are (quoted) 'redhead men are fucking disgusting, and only girls who find a redhead attractive are the ones with a strange fetish' in other words your not apart of the norm , your the fucking strange one in society.

But why would you date a red head , when you've got pale skin and gentl men with darker features are better for an offspring.

Tinder , I will not even get one match for weeks , while I've seen uni friends who are over weight and have terrible face structures get more matches.

I have never been noticed by anyone in western society. The only time I have ever been noticed by a female is usually is if they're from a Asian background or a background that does not have white skin as their predominant skin tone in their country.

I haven't had a date in 3 years. Last time I asked a girl out... 'A red head omg I'm not that desperate '
jeeez thanks.

I grew grew up loving history , social studies and a bit of sport , but if you're not the huge muscular man with a tan, you're not good enough.

Please dont state I look like Ed Sheeran or Prince Harry , i do not going around to people of Asian decent and stating you look like Jackie chan , seriously what kind of complement is it be compered to ed Sheeran an ugly hobbit looking guy? If he wasn't a good singer he'd be in the exact same situation as me , just a shit stain on society.

So girls here is the reason why I do not even bother anymore because if you're a ginger male : you're f'd from the beginning.

Sincerly all red head males

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, you're adorable. Don't let chicks tell you otherwise

Thanks , :) about the first positive thing I e ever heard

Remember there's always a bunch of us out there that don't care about the color of your hair (and will knock out anyone who says otherwise, haha)

What Girls Said 4

• I love red heads!! They're so cute :3

• R. I. P Hairline….

• Awww... you're really cute, I love redheads, and I just really REALLY want to play with your hair.

Also, to address the only Asian girls noticing you thing, I'm a white girl from Arkansas.

Melbourne being the most multicultural city in Aus. , it's just seems to dismissed , I've never had one girl interested in me hence why I don't bother

You have an accent too. D: I'd be putty in your hand.

• Hmmm... My cousin was married to a bright headed ginger and he cheated on her with tons of chicks.

See don't believe you one bit

If you only believe what you want, then you're never going to feel any better.