Please help, having guy trouble what should I do?

Okay so I've met this guy a couple months ago online, he lives far away from me anyways we've kind of been friends and we talked a lot but now days he doesn't text me that much I really like him well more than a friend but I'm afraid that he thinks of me more as a friend, I've never really asked him if he likes me or not. Now I'm afraid that I've put him in the friends zone and its to late to start a long-distance relationship, what should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• Well, you should tell him that you like him otherwise you'll keep wondering what it might be.

What Girls Said 2

• long distance relationships never work out in my perspective , unless you know someone a for quite long time friend.
    they never work out , but honestly if a guy really likes you he would make the effort ! :)

• you should just tell him. you'll never know if something happens to him, so might as well do it now. and besides, yolo XD