Girls, Would you be more likely to go out with a guy if he gave you this funny, heartfelt, creative fill in the blank puzzle asking you out?

Dear (Crush's Name),

(👁) _ have a huge (synonym for smash) _ _ _ _ _ on you. If I could be with any (difference of 2 and 1) _ at our school, I'd choose (a, e, i, o,) _. (a, e, i, o, u, and sometimes) _? Because you are (chemical symbol for copper) _ _ (chemical symbol for tellurium) _ _ and (what is candy?) s _ _ _ t, and you always laugh at my dumb jokes. So, (legal document created by a person before they die in order to distribute their assets) w _ _ _ you (opposite of stop) _ _ (three strikes, you're) _ _ _ with (do re)
_ _? (fah so la ti do)

Yes No (There will be checkboxes.)

P. S.
We're both Catholic, so it'd probably make God pretty happy. Just a thought. Not trying to use your religion to sway you one way or another, but, no I totally am.

(That last part is because we always make jokes about being Catholic with each other. It's kind of our thing.)

This will be handwritten, so it will look better. I promise.

3

What Girls Said 3

• No. I'd crumble it up and write him off. No joke.

To be fair, I'm 15. This may not be suited to someone who's 22, but maybe a 15 year old girl would think it's cute.

@evelator_253 Yeah, I agree. The girl this is for and I joke around all the time, and I think humor like this is the best way to go.

Maybe. Especially If you already know her well.

But to explain myself, the note takes a lot of effort to read. And I like guys who are bold and direct with me -- writing a note seems wimpy.

Just something to keep in mind for the future.

• fa so la ti do? what?
    i know they're musical notes but what does it mean

Mi goes in the space in the middle between re and fah

• Lol very creative... I think she is gonna like it. 👍