Is it possible to be 25 and not ready to date yet?

Is it surprising a 25 year old isn't ready to date

I'm 25 years old I have always wanted a girlfriend but at the same time the thought scares me and gives me anxiety

2mo Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, that can happen at any age

What Girls Said 3

• I'm turning 25 & I also am not ready to date, so it's not a big issue. I don't have the time, as I'm busy with studies, & I have a lot of activities in-between studies. I gym, do martial arts, horse riding, off-road motorcycling, etc. I'm also scared of love, but if I really like someone, I'm willing to try through my fears.

You can't hide from love just because you're scared of it... What you gain from it is worth far more in my opinion. Every person deserves the ecstasy, radiance, & happiness that comes with it. You have to believe that you are worth it & that what you offer is ENOUGH. Once you learn your value, it becomes easier to love. :-]

• I'm 24 and while I would love to have a boyfriend the thought of it kind of terrifies me also.

• high five. maybe we should get together

What Guys Said 0