Why do women who had many dates get mad when guys say they want a girl who has never dated?

Why do women who had many sexual partners get mad when guys say they want a girl who has never had sex?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they're insecure. Whether they like it or not, the more men they sleep with, the lesser value they have on the dating market

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

That is true. I heard that they call guys who value virginity insecure virginhunters with small dicks

Most Helpful Girl

• They're not. It's when it's a guy who's also had many partners himself.
    Not many women care nor want to date a man who's never dated, especially not if they're experienced.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Because it's the guys she has slept with that are now telling her they prefer chatwe girls!

0|0
    0|0
  • She messed around with lots of guys, and now wonders why a more reserved guy (not a player) wants someone that hasn't slept with so many people? lol
    If he could wait until he finds someone that has long term potential, no wonder he wants someone who did the same.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well why it is that women have to accept men sex numbers but they freak out over having sex with 1 person or 10 or 100? if a guy ever does that I will never talk to him again unless I brought up how many people I slept with first.

2|0
    0|0
  • coz they be like "how dare you prefer someone who's not me!!!"

1|0
    0|0