Guys, what would you think if you found out a female friend had a crush on you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the friend.

many of my female friends are girls that I decidedly would never sleep with.

• What makes you decide that, is it purely just attraction levels, or would you just not want to ruin the friendship? Or any other reasons?

• Oh and thankyou so much for all your help! I tried to make you MHO but I gotta wait 24 hours ๐Ÿ˜’

• :D
      You're welcome!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't blame them if you were involved

Sponsored

What Guys Said 27

• I would be really flattered. And I believe that you try everything before you deny it the chance so I'd go out with her. At least once. I mean, you never know, maybe the girl you've been ignoring or thought not so pretty, was actually the woman of your dreams with whom you're completely compatible.

• If I think she's attractive then cool lets see what happens, if not then sorry let's just be friends because I'm not feeling it atm.

• If I had romantic feelings towards her, I would be excited.

If I didn't have romantic feelings towards her, I would start wondering how I would explain to her that I didn't see her in that way while attempting to maintain the friendship.

• Ok so you would try and maintain the friendship then ๐Ÿ˜… thank goodness someone said that!

• Maybe that mutual friend could do a bit more digging. In a way that doesn't seem like you sent her to do it. Unless you don't want that friend to know, of course. Maybe she likes him too! (the plot thickens...)

Maybe you should take him up on that offer of hanging out one on one. You will probably know where he stands after that.

• Oh she has a long term partner, she's also one of the least subtle humans on this planet so she'd be useless haha. But I may take him up on the hangout and see what happens, maybe he'll give better clues!

• Would depend how I felt in return. Flattered either way though and would have a lot of respect if she was making the first move.

• I'd feel flattered. Cause she likes you, just like someone else would have a crush on you. Feel special, man! xD
    But what do I think about the outcome? Depends if I like her back the same way or not

• If she's attractive I'd be pretty excited! Haha either to try dating if I feel a connection (tho if i did i wpuld

• I would be surprised and then I would need time to think how I felt about her.

• I would think that I am not paying close enough attention to my female friends. I should have already known she had a crush on me and acted upon it accordingly.

• Honestly, i'd throw a party cause someone finally has a crush on me

• I'm sure plenty of girls have had crushes on you, and you just haven't noticed them!

• Yeah that makes sense :D
      Continue with your secrecy m'lady :D

• I gladly will, thankyou sir ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• It would be shocking to find out, but at the same time it would be an awesome feeling as well after i would flirt more and eventually ask her out.

• Well if I wasn't with anyone and I felt the same way, court em, I'm on my 4th time so far.

• I would be flattered

• Not sure , obviously you wouldn't want to hurt their feelings, but if the feeling was mutual I would start to date her

• if she's attractive i dont mind if i dont find me her attractive... probably not.

• How can you tell if he finds you attractive?

• No haha, what's something guys do that show are attracted I guess?

• they get jealous easily, they try to protect the girl and take care of her, they act more than a friend and more like how a guy acts around his girlfriend. its not really hard to figure that out.

• Isn't it obvious?
    i1.wp.com/.../poundtown.jpg

• i would be flattered.

• I would be very flattered! :o :) Awww! So sweet!

But I was never someone's crush ^^ I feel like it's an achievement sort-of.

• Kind of flattered, but much more worried about the very real danger of having a friendship permanently destroyed by a temporary hormonal imbalance.

• Temporary hormonal imbalance?

• That's what a crush is from a scientific point of view. But I get the feeling that my response isn't really helpful for your situation, sorry.

• Depends on the friend I think.
    Had a close female friend before. I knew she had a crush on me, but I wasn attracted to her at all. This caused a serious problem in our friendship and I had to end it.

• :( how did you know she had a crush on you? Or did she just straight up tell you?

• It was way too obvious. She was being extremely nosey on who I was texting. Got really frustrated when I didn't call or text her back even just for hour. Wanted to hang out 24/7. Got butthurt when I was dating someone else. She just became really annoying as the time passed by. One time she got drunk and told me she hated me so much, and I think that's when I decided to cut her off. She was too frustrating.

• Aahh OK yeah that does sound really annoying, and very obvious ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜“

• Excited thoughts

• Neat, don't know what else to say though.

• If I love her. Why not?

• I would picture what she looked like naked for a second.

• If I didn't feel the same way as her, I'd have to end the friendship because I don't want any drama and I don't want to lead her on.

• Could you not just tell her you don't feel the same and then still be friends?

• Ok so you would go back to being friends after she's moved on?

• Possibly, it would depend on how long we've been absent from each other's lives.

• its common. most people develop feelings for their "friends", notice how i put the quotes

• I know ๐Ÿ˜ฅ to be fair I at least made it 5 years of just friendship!

• I would think about skull fucking her for a brief moment and whether i see a fruitful relationship with her.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0