Girls, THIS IS WHY BEING A REDHEAD MALE IS A WORST FATE THEN DEATH?

While redhead women and light skin women are usually idolised by men... Bad news for the redhead male a recent trend from the worlds biggest sperm bank has stopped taking sperm from red head males. A recent study done by a university in America had men wear wigs brunettee , blonde and of course ginger and guess which came in last place yep red hair.

Growing up up I was told to turn gay because women are (quoted) 'redhead men are fucking disgusting, and only girls who find a redhead attractive are the ones with a strange fetish' in other words your not apart of the norm , your the fucking strange one in society.

But why would you date a red head , when you've got pale skin and gentl men with darker features are better for an offspring.

Tinder , I will not even get one match for weeks , while I've seen uni friends who are over weight and have terrible face structures get more matches.

I have never been noticed by anyone in western society. The only time I have ever been noticed by a female is usually is if they're from a Asian background or a background that does not have white skin as their predominant skin tone in their country.

I haven't had a date in 3 years. Last time I asked a girl out... 'A red head omg I'm not that desperate '
jeeez thanks.

Please dont state I look like Ed Sheeran or Prince Harry , i do not going around to people of Asian decent and stating you look like Jackie chan , seriously what kind of complement is it be compered to ed Sheeran an ugly hobbit looking guy? If he wasn't a good singer he'd be in the exact same situation as me , just a shit stain on society.

So girls here is the reason why I do not even bother anymore because if you're a ginger male : you're f'd from the beginning

Girls, THIS IS WHY BEING A REDHEAD MALE IS A WORST FATE THEN DEATH ?

Anyway that is my rant for the day and sure there will probaly be another one sometime soon

10

Most Helpful Girl

• You're hair is not what makes you unattractive. It's you lips and lack of eyebrows. You look like you've had multiple plastic surgeries. There's nothing wrong with your hair color, but you look very... plastic.

Sorry, I know that's mean, but if you popped up for a match with me, I would say no because you look like Chuckie from Child's Play.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 9

• God, maybe people are avoiding you because your obsession with this is pathetic?

• You're being over dramatic :/

• You said non white looking women give you attention, but not pale skin women. So how is that terrible?

You're seriously being way over the top dramatic.

• that guys cute. really nice bone structure.. if thew hair bothers him he can dye it. many.

women dye grey hair while men can get away with it.

• You probably should have posted this as a mytake seeing as there's no question here to answer.

• I like gingers. Love Ed Sheeran. You're quite angry. People do the hate gingers as much as you think.

• Red is ok, ginger is an awful colour

• You're being a drama queen. Stop. There is nothing wrong with red headed guys.

• Ok the sperm bank thing is just funny. But nothing wrong or unattractive about red headed guys!