Who else finds Asian guys hot?

Anyone else here who finds Asian guys hot? Majority of my friends think Asian features are "too feminine" or just don't find them attractive. They usually like more Caucasian features... But I find many Asian guys hot.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Married one. Hottest man ever. :)

What Guys Said 10

• Really? Wit

• Central Asisn people definitely the hottest. I don't find most White , black and East Asian girls attractive. Central Asisn girls are most attractive to me

I think it depends on the person, I don't have too many Caucasian features, there were lots of white girls who had a crush on me when I was at college

• Meeee

• @jxpxtxr likes them and some of them are indeed very good looking, some are not, like anywhere in the world

• I don't think women find those guys hot.. cuz they are small. But I like their women fo' sure ;D

can confirm, had a couple of chinese girls interested in me and i was too pussy to do anything about it because they were gorgeously cute XD

you're very much wrong. My boyfriend is Chinese and he's much better hung than any other guy I've been with, which includes white guys and a Fijian one.

Aight Asians are best f*ck the rest, you won ladies.

• Do i look like one?

• This is a great confidence boost to all the girls that said yes

• I love me some Asian women

• I'm straight, but I think they deserve the chicks they get. :D

• I find them hot. But I find them hot because of their feminine features.
    Some of those ladyboys ooh la la...

What Girls Said 16

• media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...1e3421e1234d.jpg

<3 Yummm.

& The Next one, below, is Korean. Something about this next picture.. Think it's his body and the "come and get it" cockiness he's exuding.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...827c0b5757.jpg

• Asians are so freaking attractive!! I find them the most good-looking race. I'd looove to meet an Asian.. they're super adorable :3

• Asian guys are probably the ones I'm most attracted to.

• definitely, I've seen so many hot Asian dudes.

• My boyfriend is Asian so call me biased but Asians are smexy.

• We all have our sexual preferences. I personally find every race attractive but gravitate toward particular races - I find I'm most attracted to darker skin tones with dark eyes, dark hair, and bold features. I typically date Middle Eastern men or Indian/Pakistani (Desi) men. However, I am open to dating from a variety of ethnic backgrounds.

If I met an Asian man tomorrow (I assume you mean from East Asia?) and I found him attractive, I wouldn't hesitate to go out with him. We all have our type. It's how open we are to accepting others into our "realm of attraction" that really counts in my opinion.

• Some Asian men are really stunning!

• lol. When I was in college i went to brooklyn for a week to visit family. Nearly passed out , the dudes where got and could dress well. When? I lived in Manahttan for internship I saw so many fine Asian men its was ridiculous. I do think a hot swagged out Asian man who is tall and built is a fine specimen of a man.

• *cough* RYAN HIGA *cough*

• nope.

• hot no, cute yes

• Nah, I love my Latinos though!

• Eh. I don't find Asian people in general very attractive but some are.

• Nope, Asian men with muscles looks weird too, they don't look natural, looks like they used steroids all their lives and are incredible exceptions if you walk on china, japan or korea and see the quantity of ugly men, and have tiny penis (Lol, i don't care for this bs of penis, but when i know that normal Asian men looks small and i see them with giant muscles looks like they used steroids and have tiny penis under giant muscles, when Asian men are normal i don't think in this, Asian men with giant muscles is very weird and unnatural for me)

I find even the kpop boys ugly, weird looks, and this is their best quality possible for men who is impossible or very hard to see in the streets of china, korea, japan, compared to the quantity and higher number of attractive white guys in schools and real life at least were i live, but I don't have caucasian guys boybands anymore and Justin Bieber is the only white male that i remember in something similar to boyband and Justin Bieber alone is better and much more masculine, cute, attractive than all kpop boys united and more attractive than 95% of all the men in China, Japan or Korea. And I don't even watch and i don't follow Justin Bieber, i only remember his pictures and videos and he looks by far much more hoter and attractive than all of them.

I don't like to use the word "white" because i don't even think in race, i just think that the men that i think that is hadnsome and attractive are usually these "caucasian".

• I do.